Ever noticed beat it jacket in MIIB.

Vengeance

Proud Member
In men in black 2 which Michael is in the enemy is wearing a beat it jacket.

mib2-knoxville-boyle.jpg

3f0c_1.JPG

Beat_It_Video_Clip.jpg

Anyone ever noticed?

haha, I never noticed before. Johnny Knoxville is too damn annoying in that movie.
Thanks.

i haven't noticed either.

could u tell us the time of that scene/shot in the movie?

he's wearing it throughout the whole movie, i just decided to watch mib 2 and paused, thought to myself thats abeat it jacket with the sleeves zipped off so i went on google and fount aclear image to make this thread, and that was midway into the film i notices soo i spent at least 70mins blind of it, i gotta look for more mj tributes in mib 2 now lol.

wow i never ever noticed lol and ive watched this movie millionz of times lol

if u've watched the movie and is JUST noticing it.. umm!

WAKE UP!!

And re-watch 'The Wedding Planner' again too..

It looks significantly better on MJ though. :cheeky: Why would somebody want to cut off the sleeves? :( I guess that makes it a Beat It vest. :rofl:

Well done spotting it! :yes:

he's wearing it throughout the whole movie, i just decided to watch mib 2 and paused, thought to myself thats abeat it jacket with the sleeves zipped off so i went on google and fount aclear image to make this thread, and that was midway into the film i notices soo i spent at least 70mins blind of it, i gotta look for more mj tributes in mib 2 now lol.
I didn't know the sleeve could come off the beat it Jacket:eek:

It looks significantly better on MJ though. :cheeky: Why would somebody want to cut off the sleeves? :( I guess that makes it a Beat It vest. :rofl:

Well done spotting it! :yes:

That was a huge thing back in the early 80's, Duran Duran, The Police and Billy Idol started that trend, well I guess punk did but, yeah. :flowers:

the sleaves were not cut off.. the way the jacket is built.. U can ZIP OFF the sleaves.

lol! Don't worry I did not realize it untill I saw a Beat It Jacket on sale by a fan and it had pics of it with and without sleaves..

I was like WUT?? I alwayws thought those peeps just cut them off??

lol!

That was a huge thing back in the early 80's, Duran Duran, The Police and Billy Idol started that trend, well I guess punk did but, yeah. :flowers:
That's true; forgot about that...

lol! Don't worry I did not realize it untill I saw a Beat It Jacket on sale by a fan and it had pics of it with and without sleaves..

lol!
And now it's my turn to learn that the sleeves of the Beat It jacket are zip off-able. lol I still like it better with sleeves though, I think.

lol!

Yeah the jackets sleeves are zippable. You can buy them on http://www.xscapecp.com/ - it's an online MJ clothes shop.

Last edited:
That was one badass jacket that became an icon all by itself. whoever designed it must have made a lot of money, and mJ must have been the golden child for a lot of people back then.

Back