Ever notice...

Grand Master S

Proud Member
Ever notice how when you argue with a woman about one specific subject it turns into an argument about EVERYTHING going on in your life? And how the tiniest occurrence can spawn an hour long bullshit "deep" discussion? Ever notice how women always pull out something that happened a long ass time ago as an example to prove their retarded point? It's like they have everything that's ever happened stored in a vault somewhere ready to throw in your face whenever the opportunity presents itself. Ever notice how women constantly attempt to create a situation that puts you in a position of vulnerability when you don't fucking want to be? Ever notice how a discussion about something is only over in a woman's mind when she says it's over? Ever notice how women only acknowledge that you "understand" what they're saying if you agree with it, and if you don't agree with it it's simply because you don't "understand" what they're saying? Ever notice how when you reject a woman's suggestions for what you should do with your life, they say "you always do what you wanna do" when obviously I'm going to do what I think is best for my life? Nine times out of ten when you tell me what you think I should do with my shit, I'm going to do what I think is best for me (apparently this makes me "stubborn") although I'll take your thoughts into consideration. Chances are, though, that I've already thought about what you're saying even before you brought it up, which brings me to "Ever notice how women think you're a fucking retard who knows absolutely nothing?".

Ever notice how women are blood sucking succubuses who live to cut your balls off and consistently bring out the WORST aspects of your personality with their constant hounding and nagging? WTF is the point of them even talking? Seriously.

Okay maybe that last part is a little rash, but still.

Don't mind me. I'm just pissed off and venting. Feel free to analyze or add your own! It can be about men too.

:)

Ever notice how when you argue with a woman about one specific subject it turns into an argument about EVERYTHING going on in your life? And how the tiniest occurrence can spawn an hour long bullshit "deep" discussion? Ever notice how women always pull out something that happened a long ass time ago as an example to prove their retarded point? It's like they have everything that's ever happened stored in a vault somewhere ready to throw in your face whenever the opportunity presents itself. Ever notice how women constantly attempt to create a situation that puts you in a position of vulnerability when you don't fucking want to be? Ever notice how a discussion about something is only over in a woman's mind when she says it's over? Ever notice how women only acknowledge that you "understand" what they're saying if you agree with it, and if you don't agree with it it's simply because you don't "understand" what they're saying? Ever notice how when you reject a woman's suggestions for what you should do with your life, they say "you always do what you wanna do" when obviously I'm going to do what I think is best for my life? Nine times out of ten when you tell me what you think I should do with my shit, I'm going to do what I think is best for me (apparently this makes me "stubborn") although I'll take your thoughts into consideration. Chances are, though, that I've already thought about what you're saying even before you brought it up, which brings me to "Ever notice how women think you're a fucking retard who knows absolutely nothing?".

Ever notice how women are blood sucking succubuses who live to cut your balls off and consistently bring out the WORST aspects of your personality with their constant hounding and nagging? WTF is the point of them even talking? Seriously.

Okay maybe that last part is a little rash, but still.

Don't mind me. I'm just pissed off and venting. Feel free to analyze or add your own! It can be about men too.

:)

:lol: :lol: :lol: Sad, but I guess true too to some extend. :lol: Sounds like someone just had an arguement with a woman. :lol:

Ever notice how men always keep saying "Uh-huh....mmmmhhhmmm...yeah...uh-huh" and pretend like they are listening when you talk...when they in reality aren't paying attention to anything you say...and then accuse you of never having told about something or act like they'd hear something for the first time when you have already told them like five times. :lol:

I don't know what would make you think that :lol:.

Seriously, though, that felt extremely therapeutic to type.

I don't know what would make you think that :lol:.

Seriously, though, that felt extremely therapeutic to type.

:lol:

Well that's the whole point of these discussion boards!! You can get things off your chest and can talk about things that bother you. :yes:

Ever notice how when you argue with a woman about one specific subject it turns into an argument about EVERYTHING going on in your life?

This is what happens between me and my parents. :/

They have to go off topic to bring more ammunition against me lol.

^ Incidentally this thread was made after an argument with my mom lol. Hence why I said that last part was probably a little rash.

Weary of women based on my relationship with my mother. I'm so typical.

Someone's got into an argument with a woman ....:fortuneteller::fortuneteller::tease: :innocent: :jump:

Wait a minute. We can blatantly curse on these boards? The OP wrote the F word and it wasn't replaced by the word beep or %$#. I've seen either of these two coverups many times on other messageboards. I guess it is because the other messageboards also had many kiddies and teenagers posting on them, while this board mostly has people who are adults, as a huge portion of posters here are 18 or older.....:)

^ Incidentally this thread was made after an argument with my mom lol. Hence why I said that last part was probably a little rash.

Weary of women based on my relationship with my mother. I'm so typical.

when i was reading your original post i was imagining a bf/gf/married couple. interesting how mums get on their son's nerves the same way a gf/wife does. :scratch:
anyways nice thread, funny coz its true :trytobeangel

Back