EUROVISION DANCE CONTEST 2008 - Winners danced to MJ !!!

micah

Proud Member
Last edited:
Yeah !! They are from Poland,that guy he likes MJ ! he danced before in a polish edition of dance with the stars to Jackson's songs :)

That was brilliant! Love when they mi all those styles kind of "Signature" style. Just proves how versatile MJ is. Very proud being a Pole today.

Yeah, I am a Pole too, lol. And today I am pround of it. I am just so positivelly shocked WHATEVER HAPPENS was included in their show! YAY!!!!

Last edited:
OMG, they totally rocked that stage!!! :wild:

Great selection of songs and they're dancing was simply beautiful!!! :clap:

Props to the girl for being able to dance like that on high-heels :bugeyed:

And congrats on winning!!! :sarmoti

That was great, they deserved to win and it was so cool that they picked WHATEVER HAPPENS, i really love that record and I agree SuperLee, many of the general public probably hadn't heard this song and it shows a different side to Michael's music.

oh in youtube is great ,they had good choice to use "Whatever happens" they will sure win competition......

Ahh you beat me to it haha.

It was a good thing I was watching this show last night, otherwise I would have missed it. Them performing MJ songs and actually being declared winners really made my evening! :happy_dance: :D

They were really good and I agree "Whatever happens" was a good choice :).

my sisters were screaming my name from the bottom of the stairs for me to come and watch it. anything to tdo with mj on the tv. they scream my name to go and watch

That was nice surprise.
I wonder if they are fans? The woman was singing along in both songs.. :yes:

The music was the best part of their performance, otherwise I would have liked the Finnish couple to win ;)

Really great dancing, and so nice to hear Whatever Happens being played somewhere other than on my ipod!

Back