Escape

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
So the story is that when it was leaked, MJ was ticked off and got his lawyer to send out a notice that Escape not be allowed online.

Can someone please post the actual notification that we are not allowed to share this track?

BTW who leaked the track? How was it stolen from Michael?

Well.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe the story goes like this - Michael chose the final songs to make the cut for the Invincible album, the co-producer of ESCAPE was annoyed that his song, Escape, didn't make the final cut, and so he sent copies of the CD to 1, or a few, people and they then leaked this online, with the altered fictional title "Xscape".

I heard (or read, on here, that is) that Escape was leaked (under what circumstances I don't know), and because of the leak Michael didn't include it on Invincible.

I'm curious as well

I heard (or read, on here, that is) that Escape was leaked (under what circumstances I don't know), and because of the leak Michael didn't include it on Invincible.

it was leaked AFTER Invincible came out

escape was leaked well after vince i think the talk at the time although its going back years so i maybe wrong was that the song was planned to be used on a new release but got pulled when it was leaked. there was talk cartman aka stuart brawley leaked it. he worked on vince and posted alot on the boards and had his own message board at the time

it was produced by rodney jerkins i think...and it was suppose to be on the new album which was canceled in 2003...
Mike was mad because it was only a demo i think....and he wanted to put it on the album
if he wanted us to hear it he would put it on the ultimate collection...but he didnt

Back