Errm...

anything that involves any sort of damage to our man fruits (
f_smiley.gif
) is the most cringe-worthy topic for me. and this story is just..... i mean the urethra is one of the most fragile and sensitive things in this universe LOL this story is funnily enough quite horrific
f_laugh.gif
f_sadface.gif

^ yeah, having read all the comments i have to say it's sad how easily human mind creates sexual connotations of things or situations which actually have nothing to to with either sex, fun or pleasure.

^ yeah, having read all the comments i have to say it's sad how easily human mind creates sexual connotations of things or situations which actually have nothing to to with either sex, fun or pleasure.

Okay, so what WAS he doing? And I think it HAD to have been a FLYING FISH, if you take into consideration just HOW that fish got from INSIDE of it's FISH TANK to INTO his you-know-what.....

First a leap out, then a leap UP??? Talk about having a LEAP of FAITH!! LOL!

AND if the fish DOESN'T fly, how the hecks name did it get up there without some HUMAN intervention??

(OMG....I just got another visual.....)

Linda read the article again... LOL it's not a flying fish and the guy was holding it in his hand.. so he was either holding it out of the tank.. or it was a big enough tank to stand in.

Okay, so what WAS he doing? And I think it HAD to have been a FLYING FISH, if you take into consideration just HOW that fish got from INSIDE of it's FISH TANK to INTO his you-know-what.....

First a leap out, then a leap UP??? Talk about having a LEAP of FAITH!! LOL!

AND if the fish DOESN'T fly, how the hecks name did it get up there without some HUMAN intervention??

(OMG....I just got another visual.....)

well, Linda, even if you assume that the boy was in some way responsible for what happened to him (though it's not said in the article), you can look beyond your personal judgement about his behaviour, then you'll notice negative side of his experience and feel some empathy for that kid.

Back