Epsom petrol station robber wore Michael Jackson mask

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
A man with a knife who robbed a Surrey petrol station wearing a Michael Jackson mask is being sought by police.
The incident happened at Total service station in Langley Vale Road, Epsom, shortly after 2130 GMT on Thursday.
The suspect walked into the petrol station and threatened a male member of staff with a knife.
He escaped with with cash, cigarettes and tobacco, stuffed into a black drawstring sports bag. He is about 5ft 6in tall, lean, with a local accent.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/england/surrey/8601529.stm

That's a Smooooooth Criminal!!!

(oh that one was too easy).

What the hell. :mello:

haha....and winner for making the most bizarre story of the day goes to that idiot.

Like, as in the masks MJ wore or an actual mask of MJ's face? If it's the former, that's funny; the latter, that's plain disgusting...

first of all, i don't know what they mean by Michael Jackson mask. do they mean a mask that looks like his face, or a surgical mask, that they assume is a Michael Jackson mask? if it's a surgical mask..what an ironic way for the media to admit how iconic they believe Michael was.

it's an ironic way of realizing that deep down inside, everybody knows MJ was a nice guy, because the victims must have thought this guy wasn't going to do anything wrong.

reminds me of people who have committed crimes, dressed as Santa Claus. the first reaction of people that would see a Santa Claus would be...'hmmm...nice guy'.

last, but not least, what i think of the guy for using an MJ mask, and then, committing a crime, can not be said, on here.

Last edited:
:blink: :lol:

Mier...You said it *Smooth Criminal*...:lol: I'm not even gonna try to guess why he would do that. It reminds me of movies where bank robbers wear masks of former presidents like Nixon and Bill Clinton...:lol:

L.O.V.E.
Romi

You mean "Suger and Spice" because I have loved that movie.:yes:

WTH? What is a "Michael Jackson mask"? Does it mean he looked like Michael Jackson? And why Michael Jackson? Why let's say Mike Tyson?

Back