enough is enough

breathless.bistra

Proud Member
I saw this article and now I watch TV about the problem - but I think Im gonna hit this man if I see him (the czech artist):
"4 weeks ago: BRUSSELS, BELGIUM - JANUARY 14: A close up of Bulgaria pictured as a Turkish Lavatory, part of the new art installation by Czech artist David Cerny is displayed at the European Council building, on January 14, 2009 in Brussels, Belgium. Cerny has caused a diplomatic row after he admitted that he made a "hoax" artwork taking inspiration from the British Monty Python satire to test the EU's sense of humour and that he also misled his own government on the 10 milllion Crown commission (GBP350,000) by making the piece with help from his friends instead of artists from the EU's 27 member countries."
:fencing: :girl_werewolf:
I can say this czech artist can just kiss my a** since he doesnt know anything about Bulgaria - I didn't care till now but over the media and TV they talk about it non-stop - and I want to say to people who dont know - Bulgaria is very beautiful country and we have very pretty values historical and other - we have very talented people and very good sides - this artist who illustrated us as toilet just can go shoot himself since he doesnt have a clue what Bulgaria is! - its one of the most beautiful coutries in the Balkans - Im just into some national proud mood right now after all this talk about the illustration :( thats why I post this! I guess in this forum there are other fans from Bulgaria who agree with me!
just soon I saw the scultpure has been semoved and on its place theres a black flag :(

Last edited:
Back