Emotional video form Akon disscussing Michael on the today show

"Hold My Hand" was supposed to be on The King's latest album, but he let Akon has it after it was leak. The man is a perfection. But you already knew it.

And yes, he cried! He quickly dried his eyes and tried to hold the tears.

Last edited:
Despite some of the negative things Akon has reportedly been involved in, he does seem genuinely respectful of Michael, bottom line.

This was a good interview and he seems very sincere in his respect for Michael. It sounds as if HMH still has some potential (however slight) to be released, but it's not in Akon's hands, but Michael's family/legal people's discretion.

Cant see.. What did he say, did he cry?

He was choked up. The interviewer aksed what was it like to finally work with Michael and he said basically that it was a dream come true and she played "hold my hand" and when Michael sings ther first line "This life don't last forever" he lowers his head fighting back tears and takes a breath and said he didn't do an enterview earlier because he could handle it emotionally. If someone can get the interview on youtube it would be great because it's verry touching. I'm sorry I don't know my way around the computer verry well.

There's something about the people who are respectful of Michael like Akon. They "get it". Very nice video, very moving. Thanks.

Back