Eminem - Number One (prod. by Dr. Dre) [2008 leaked demo]

arXter

Proud Member
this rough demo is now all over the net and people don't know whose track it is, Eminem's or Dre's. a couple of verses are obviously ghost-written for Dre and possibly 50, but i think (hope) it's one for Em's Relapse project which i'm not particularly looking forward to if this is anything to go by. Dre needs stronger tracks than this if he's to survive the hype.

Number One

Dre holds Detox for Eminem's Relapse album

November 24, 2008

Interscope-Geffen-A&M chairman Jimmy Iovine:

“Eminem was always coming next year, but what happened was,
I lost Dr. Dre to Eminem. Dre had to stop making his album to finish
Eminem’s album. Eminem hit a streak, and when a guy like Eminem
gets on fire, you stop everything. That’s how we lost Dre.”.

“Dre’s going back in January. He’ll be finished with Eminem by then,
and he’ll finish his album.”

http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/news/exclusive-iovine-talks-axl-u2-dre-eminem-1003896147.story

Meh. Definitely not impressed with anything on that track. Love Eminem, but he's going to have to step it up from Encore and the extras on Curtain Call. The only tracks I go back to on Encore are "Never Enough" and "Evil Deeds". The rest were trying to be too epic-y for me.

I'm looking forward to Detox (well, I was for about three years anyways), but I really don't know what to expect. We shall see.

I'm looking forward to Detox (well, I was for about three years anyways), but I really don't know what to expect. We shall see.
lol..

416dd8540b.jpg

Eminem still has a lot of fans. I look forward to his new album, I'm just not feeling this track.

I haven't really liked anything since the Marshal Mathers LP. Encore was alright I guess, but I haven't been feeling Em for a while. SSLP and MMLP still on the iPod though. Detox is taking forever, I could have detoxed 12 times by now, lol at the pic.

i cant wait for his new album and hopefully a new tour!!!

Back