Eminem: No more blond hair + New Song Stream

• Thread starter Dangerous Incorporated
  • Start date

Dangerous Incorporated

Guests
Eminem got interviewed by Angela Yee in the Morning After show on Shade 45. In the interview, Eminem dit not only reveal information on Relapse, but also on his next single: 3 AM which is to be released within minutes.

In the interview Eminem said he is excited about Relapse. Eminem is the main character on the album, but Slim Shady will also make a return, even though Eminem also said the blond hair was gone. Dr. Dre, his mentor and founder of Aftermath Entertainment, produced the whole album with an exception of 1 track. Dr. Dre and 50 Cent are the only cameo’s on the album, according to Eminem.

Paul Rosenberg was also in the studio with Angela Yee and confirmed only Eminem and Dr. Dre have a copy of Relapse, to fight piracy. Eminem himself said Relapse 2 is finished, if not nearing a completion. It will be a continuation for Relapse and will hit the stores towards the end of the year. Eminem is also set to appear in an upcoming movie as a cameo, it will be in theaters this summer but there is no word about the title yet.

Be on the look-out for Eminem’s 2nd single from Relapse: ‘3AM’. Relapse, Eminem’s latest Shady/Aftermath recording, will be in stores May 19th.

Last edited:
Re: Eminem: No more blond hair

Yeah, well i just hear the second single. The production is great, the lyrics too...but his accent is horrible.

What's with his voice lately? Why is he doing this weird high-pitched accent thing? This could've been a great song if he used his real voice. Good beat, good lyrics. But WTF is with his voice? I was looking forward to this album.

Yeah what's with his voice in that song? I suppose it's supposed to have a certain effect (he's supposed to be weird clearly, going from the lyrics), but to me it's just annoying - doesn't make me want to hear it more than once to be honest.

Back