"Embraced Vision" the fans farewell documentary please read :)

praisemichael

Proud Member
“Embraced Vision”

Fans chance to send off our king in our own documentary.

The documentary will be split into parts and this statement will explain to you how it will work:

Part 1: Impersonating Michael
Maximum 5 people/ including myself

I want to get at least 5 impersonators in this part to explain how he influenced them to dance. How the man influenced his life and show all the things of his they have collected over the years but just talk about him and how you feel now that he has passed away.

Part 2: The final goodbye
This part I want maximum 5 fans. I just want normal fans who maybe write/ sing how Michael has influenced their lives and show their collections of his stuff and just talk about how he has influenced their lives.

I want to direct this to his three children: Prince Michael I, Paris Katherine Michael Jackson and Prince Michael II (Blanket).

I Want this to hopefully get to their family and just show how we saw this man and how sad it is to lose a legend and show his children how he impacted on our lives and maybe it will be easier for them to cope with this loss.

Anyway if you want to get involved add me to msn snizzlemenizzle@hotmail.com or pm me on here my username is Praisemichael.

Hope to hear from you soon thanks  xxx

*Update* This will be put on dvd, please get involved and show Michael that he is never forgotten :) xxx

Last edited:
Thanks so much, i want people to notice this thread its really important that we have our own way of sending michael off in our way.

I wonder if his children have ever seen (in film or pictures of course) the massive amounts of fans at concerts. THe turn outs. The love. Not just the papparazzi flashing their cameras. It would be great to also include some shots of the massive sold out arenas. How much people he had behind him

I wonder if his children have ever seen (in film or pictures of course) the massive amounts of fans at concerts. THe turn outs. The love. Not just the papparazzi flashing their cameras. It would be great to also include some shots of the massive sold out arenas. How much people he had behind him

Yehh im gonna make little montage videos of his interviews his shows, and dedicate this to his children.

I think its important they know how much he was loved he was a wonderful lets celebrate his life then just be sad :) xxxx

Back