Email estate administrators about releasing CONCERTS on DVD?

tarakino

Proud Member
MJ's estate administrators are trying to make a lot of deals: merchandising deals, a tribute concert, a television special...
is there anyway we can email them to request release of concerts on DVD (Bad and Dangerous Tours)?

That will make a lot of cash for MJ's estate

good idea!! they want to make as much ££ as possible for the estate.. they need to know that theres no BAD DVD out there... any ideas on where to message them

You want to email Branca and McClain and ask them to put out more dvds of their recently deceased client? 'cause I don't. Live stuff will come in time, whoever owns that footage is not gonna just sit on it now that they know how much they could make. Making demands at a time like this is selfish.

You want to email Branca and McClain and ask them to put out more dvds of their recently deceased client? 'cause I don't. Live stuff will come in time, whoever owns that footage is not gonna just sit on it now that they know how much they could make. Making demands at a time like this is selfish.

excuse me!! they are the ones filing claims to repubulish moowalker asap cos of "public demand".. they are the ones wanting to bring out merchandise... and thats fine

you are right to describe michael as "their client"... their jobs are to make as much money for the estate as possible...

its not their job to be his friends and say "o no we're too upset t the moment to fo anything"

WTF?

excuse me!! they are the ones filing claims to repubulish moowalker asap cos of "public demand".. they are the ones wanting to bring out merchandise... and thats fine

you are right to describe michael as "their client"... their jobs are to make as much money for the estate as possible...

its not their job to be his friends and say "o no we're too upset t the moment to fo anything"

WTF?

Why are you pming me about this? Not really necessary is it. Stop, if you don't mind. And MJ was more than just a client to Branca. He was best man at his wedding. Moonwalk is something people need to read to combat the crap being written about him (see Halperin's book). We are in no position to be throwing demands around and quite frankly I'd rather see Branca and McClain make sure the estate is going where it needs to be going rather than run around seeing to fan's demands for new live show dvds. They don't need people telling them how to do their job. We have a This Is It movie coming in a few months, isn't that enough for now? How are you even thinking of such things at a time like this?

No need for you to get all touchy about it.

I just PM'd you my reply incase you never checked the thread again... people have done that for me in the past and i've been grateful for it.. you dont have to reply, i dont see why its a problem, but sorry if so

ok well i really think you misunderstood me

I dont think anyone on this thread wanted to "demand" anything and i don't think the executors are going to quiver and shake from a few fan requests... or say "please respect the fact we are grieving".. they are thinking of ways to generate money for the estate... sooo.... sorry i just dont see why youre cross about this

re: your Moonwalk justification. Well i think the same justification applies the BAD tour - i want the world to see MJ at his peak :) .... . I'm so scared the rehearsals will be like the dangerous rehearsals where michaels just marking out the steps.. people who havent seen much of him will judge him on that, MJ wouldnt want to be judged on a rehearsal :(

Last edited:
Back