Elvis & MJ Both Died The Same Time At 2:30 PM

Elvis & MJ both died at the same time at 2:30 PM and James Brown died on the same date as MJ (The 25th). VERY STRANGE.

At about 2.30pm the Memphis Fire Department rescue unit arrive at Graceland who rush seven mile to the Baptist Memorial Hospital. Elvis was pronounced "dead on arrival" after an 30 minute attempted cardiopulmonary resuscitation.

In the UK when the news announced that he was dead thunder and lightning filled the sky!

here at my house are happening strange things.
but i don,t like to talk about it....maybe later.
my granny also died not so long ago, mayb it all has to do something wth it....

here at my house are happening strange things.
but i don,t like to talk about it....maybe later.
my granny also died not so long ago, mayb it all has to do something wth it....

Condolences for your loss, peace be with you at this time.

And they were both connected somehow to Lisa Marie, and getting ready for a 50-date tour. Hmmmm.. ;D

I thought Michael died at 2:26? that is not 2:30...lets not make it more than what it is folks. all you are doing is freaking yourselves out.

And didnt Elvis die 3:30, not 2:30..? Michael died 2:26.

No, he didnt commit a suicide. That's impossible. He would have technically betrayed his fans by doing that...

No, he didnt commit a suicide. That's impossible. He would have technically betrayed his fans by doing that...

i think his fans are responsible for his death in a way, it is because of the shows that he was under such stress

I believe Elvis died at 3:30...

These Elvis death comparissons are over-dramatic in my opinion. The two don't register the same to me. At this point, Michael has once again eclipsed Elvis. Remote villages in Africa are mourning Michael Jackson right now. Elvis did not have that in life, let alone death, even though I wish he had.

Michael Jackson's death reminds me of Josephine Baker's. Only Josephine made it to her first show. She died four days afterwards in her sleep. How they are alike to me is they were both excited about work, in great physical shape, and in high spirits. That is what made her death a mystery and what is baffling about Michael's. Josephine Baker's turned out to be cerebral hemorrhage. Only time will tell with Michael. Both Michael and Josephine were internationally mourned. The streets of Paris were shut down for Josephine at her funeral.

When Elvis died, he was sad and depressed and out of shape. The medicine he was taking was just to keep him functioning normally. He was increasingly lethargic and could barely get through the day let alone a show. He had been bullied and embarrassed into seclusion by some whack a$$, so called "friends." Ugh, let me stop because the circumstances surrounding his death infuriates me.

The only similarities between Elvis's death, Josephine's and Michael's was that it just shocked the hell out of everybody when it happened.

Mentioning Elvis right now is so typical. One of our great Black luminaries dies and the media has to use it to build up a White guy they STILL feel guilty for killing. Yeah I said it. They don't do this for their own. When Anna Nicole Smith died they compared it to Marilyn Monroe. I mean, what about comparing her to Dorothy Dandridge? Ugh!

Please forgive me. I know it's not that big a deal. I'm just in the b!tch stage of grief right now.

i think his fans are responsible for his death in a way, it is because of the shows that he was under such stress

MJ always took those damn pain killers/prescription drugs...I guess it just finally must have got to him. You know how they mention "risk of heart attack" with a myriad of prescription drugs...maybe this is what happened this time.

Back