ELV1S - On the charts?

Atleast one billion..haha:cheeky:Cmon we're talkin about a King(i dont knw what king word means for Elvis though haha),his each album sold like 1 billion :tease:
:rofl:Sorry I really can't help it whenever I hear this word Elvis or Beatles,all I can do is laugh or get angry..:mello:

^^^^^^Don't you have anything better to do than be negative? If you don't like Elvis or whoever, why even go in a thread about them?

Please stay on topic everyone. And if you don't like the topic of a thread, I would strongly advise you to stay out of it.

hehe wats negative??i said it sold billion copies so is it negative??
:bugeyedare u proud elvis fan?

That was sarcasm. I wasn't talking about Elvis in particular, but you go into threads and trash other performers that isn't Axl Rose. There's no reason to be negative & hostile and ruin the thread for fans of the act. If I don't like an act, I don't even go into the thread.

That was sarcasm. I wasn't talking about Elvis in particular, but you go into threads and trash other performers that isn't Axl Rose. There's no reason to be negative & hostile and ruin the thread for fans of the act. If I don't like an act, I don't even go into the thread.
How you know I am Axl Rose's fan???????:rofl:Are you stalking me??

Back