Ellen Degeneres loves MJ's music

I know!!! I love when she plays a Jacsons song or WBSS at the beginning when she dances :yes:

I LOVE HER!ME AND MY DAUGHTER!!!
I am a fan of Ellen and when I knew that she like MJ...............I LOVE MORE!!!!!:D

Ellen is sooo awesome. Her talk show is so interesting. I love when music comes on and she starts to dance :) yeah she sure does like MJs music!! :kickass:

Well when he finally gets around to finishing his new album (which I hope is next year) only then can he go on her show.

Last edited:
^
yh i think its a possibility...didn't the official statement that come out just recently state that he is finalizing a series of specials and appearences on television networks?

maybe he WILL be on ellen.

and i like vid with pam and ellen and i notice ellen really doesn't talk rudely about mike....just with a genuine interest when she asked pamela anderson if she was dating him....
but yeah, i love ellen. she's cool.

i LOVE ellen. i would love for mike to go on her show. that would be amazing.

hehe...was just watching ellen and paris and her were kickin' it to "don't stop till you get enough"

:D

oh cool!

Do u have a link for it or somethin?

^^
awww that kid is such a cuteey!!!

i wonder if ellen has ever met michael and if yes...i wonder what they talked bout hehe... does anyone know if she's met him??

i try to watch her shows but my mom dad doesn't like her cause she is gay so what i know that i don't like gay people too but i repeact people who they're who cares i watch her show everyday at 4:00pm and she is doing the 13 days of surprise :yes: :lol:

i love ellen!always!gay or not she is equal to me cuz we are God's daughter!thas what important.God say:"dont judge."

Wow, i didnt know! Wow, gotta love her!!!! :)

Ellen is a kind hearted and generous person, I love her. And she likes michael as well so thaz a plus!!!

It dosen't matter to me that ellen is gay or not. She's just a cool person.

Back