Ellen DeGeneres Dances on "So You Think You Can Dance"

rockstar

Proud Member
Ellen DeGeneres Dances on "So You Think You Can Dance" :wild:

if (window.yt.timing) { yt.timing.tick('bf'); } (function() { var isIE = /*@cc_on!@*/false; var swfHTML = (isIE) ? "

\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\t\t
\n\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\tYou need Adobe Flash Player to watch this video.
Download it from Adobe.\n\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\n" : "\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\n\t\t\t
\n\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\t\t\t\t\tYou need Adobe Flash Player to watch this video.
Download it from Adobe.\n\t\t\n\t\t\n\t\n"; document.write(swfHTML); })();                                                                            You need Adobe Flash Player to watch this video.
Download it from Adobe.

pixel-vfl73.gif
| August 12, 2010

I saw this online earlier today and loved it. Ellen seemed to honestly care for the original dance contestant and the injury he had. Ellen may not be a "dancer" per se, but she sure loves to move to the music on her show. Great that a person 50+ years does things she loves irregardless of any previous training before this.

There may be some that do not enjoy Ellen, but she never fails to bring a smile to my face.

Thanks for posting the link. :flowers:

i don't know if the stop action in the video helped, but Ellen looked pretty good..lol

incase you didn't see this on her show a few months ago:

2 minutes is when it gets good :)

Ellen isn't a professional dancer, or really any kind of dancer, so this is rather fantastic for a person of any age. Very impressive and classy of her to donate her time like that.

Ellen isn't a professional dancer, or really any kind of dancer, so this is rather fantastic for a person of any age. Very impressive and classy of her to donate her time like that.

she dances every single day on her tv show so that's enough for me to say that she's a dancer.

incase you didn't see this on her show a few months ago:

2 minutes is when it gets good :)

Irregardless of whether or not she's a "dancer", Ellen appears to truly enjoy what she's doing and that's what make's it so enjoyable for me to watch. Her enthusiasm is infectious.

Back