Elizabeth Taylor Recommends Michael Jackson’s ‘This Is It’

mjdove

Proud Member
Elizabeth Taylor Recommends Michael Jackson’s ‘This Is It’

elizabeth-taylor.jpg

Dame Elizabeth Taylor says people should watch ‘This Is It’ if they want to get to know the real Michael Jackson.

Elizabeth, who was best friends with the ‘Bad’ singer, loved the documentary, which was pieced together from footage of the ‘King of Pop’ rehearsing for his sold-out London residency, and has urged everyone to watch it.

She said, “Michael and I shared a pure and perfect love. Usually, I don’t speak publicly about the loss of a loved one.

“But I am encouraging everyone to please, please see his mastery in ‘This Is It’. Michael’s genius will never be equaled. Tragically, we shall never see the likes of him again.”

The 77-year-old actress also revealed she has Michael’s music on her iPod, as well as British singing sensation Susan Boyle.

She added in an interview with the USA Today newspaper, “We’re just starting to load my iPod now. I ask my secretary to help me with those things. I have Andrea Bocelli, Enya, Susan Boyle and of course my loved one, Michael Jackson, on it.”

Despite constant rumors she is in ill health, Elizabeth insists she is still going strong.
She said, “I’ve outlived many who have prematurely buried me. There are so many things in the world that are more important than my health watch.”

inquisitr.com

Tragically, we shall never see the likes of him again.”

I’ve outlived many who have prematurely buried me. There are so many things in the world that are more important than my health watch.”

Make it plain, Liz!

She's such a wonderful, beautiful person. I'm so happy she was in Michael's life.
A friend like that is hard to find.

Elizabeth Taylor is such a great person and one of Michael's TRUE friends. And I partly agree with her about watching TII if you want to get to know Michael. I would say more like his Private Home Movies.

Thank you so much, Elizabeth!

You are such a sweetheart and a great and loyal friend to Michael. I would recommend that all Michael Jackson fans please support the movie and buy the DVD. It is wonderful with a wonderful message. Please do not allow groups like TINI to continue to slander his reputation and his legacy. All the negativity does nothing but hurt the fans, his family and especially his children. The best thing we can do is to be positive about Michael! Michael would not want to be remembered by the way he died. He wants us all to celebrate the way he LIVED! We must show all the MJ haters what Michael truly meant not only as an entertainer but as a human being. We have been divided for too long now, it's time we started working together. That's what Michael would have wanted. :)

Back