Electro Luminescent THIS IS IT Movie Poster

MsMo

Proud Member
I searched but didn't find this anywhere...interestin', but expensive and not sure it's official.

sku2901-4.gif

http://www.pandawill.com/electro-luminescent-movie-poster-michael-jackson-this-is-it_p33946.html

It's cool. OMG that Billie Jean picture in the image. DID they do a dress rehearsal of Billie Jean?!?!?! Why would they use an old picture?? but then again why wouldn't they show it in the film? I'm so confused.

It's cool. OMG that Billie Jean picture in the image. DID they do a dress rehearsal of Billie Jean?!?!?! Why would they use an old picture?? but then again why wouldn't they show it in the film? I'm so confused.

Thats what ive been thinking. The rest of the pictures are from This is it.

Its gotta be old though, surely they wouldnt leave it out of the film if they had it :|

He must of done at least ONE Billie Jean rehearsal with the glove, sparkly jacket AND fedora!!

Last edited:
Thats what ive been thinking. The rest of the pictures are from This is it.

Its gotta be old though, surely they wouldnt leave it out of the film if they had it :|

Well ive heard that a semi dress rehearsal of billie jean was done, in the old full costume, not with the new jacket, but with the traditional outfit. However it was captured all on those terrible standard cameras where as the movie one is in HD, but i dunno

Back