Edgar Winter.....

I have Frankenstein on a Midnight Special DVD collection. He has a brother named Johnny I think.

got massive respect for him because of that mad ARP synth lead he pioneered on Frankenstein.

bow.gif
we're not worthy and there'd probably be no quiet storm classics like For The Love Of You without it.

having said that, that's pretty much all i know about him so gonna check out the other stuff, cheers Linda.

got massive respect for him because of that mad ARP synth lead he pioneered on Frankenstein.

bow.gif
we're not worthy and there'd probably be no quiet storm classics like For The Love Of You without it.

having said that, that's pretty much all i know about him so gonna check out the other stuff, cheers Linda.

Check out Tobacco Road. Yeah, he's a white guy but boy does he know how to sing and play the blues baby!! LOL!

Check out Tobacco Road. Yeah, he's a white guy but boy does he know how to sing and play the blues baby!! LOL!
oh wa hey, i've definitely heard this song before; Mr. Winter is going on my long list of greatness to fully explore. jumping him up a few places.

applause.gif

Here's Edgar's brother Johnny performing at Woodstock. They're the only performers I've seen that are Albino.

Mean Town Blues

i came across Bjork's 1977 debut album at age 11 (!), and she had covered the Winter group as well as Stevie Wonder and The Beatles.

a3312a.png

Bjork - Alta Mira [Edgar Winter]

Bjork - Your Kiss Is Sweet [Stevie Wonder]

Bjork - Foot On The Hill [Lennon/McCartney]

Back