Ebony September Issue

drea97

Proud Member
I want to let everybody to knows Michael Jackson will be on Ebony cover for September issue. If this was already post please delete the thread.

0050671.jpg

I don't know why they keep using that picture. It seems to be on every MJ book nowadays. I really don't think it's his most flattering picture.

I don't know why they keep using that picture. It seems to be on every MJ book nowadays. I really don't think it's his most flattering picture.

Tell me about it every magainzes are using the same picture

Rolling Stone
Ebony
People
Life
Time

The article is wonderful. Mainly, people that have worked with MJ telling their MJ stories. Awesome! No garbage as in Time, RS, People, etc. Essence also did a great 30 page tribute :wub: :yes:

I read that today. It's actually pretty decent. Not so terrible like some other ones out there.

i read it while waiting in Walmart a few weeks ago... i was surprised to see Aretha Franklin wrote something

can we get Ebony in EU? and how? please help

I agree. I read this mag last night and it had beautiful articles about Michael. RESPECTFUL ARTICLES TO HIM AS A PERSON AND TO HIS LEGACY.

Another GREAT Mag that had an MJ tribute was ESSENCE MAGAZINE. It doesn't have Michael on the cover because it's a magazine focused towards women of color. It has Gabrielle Union on the cover in purple. There is a small picture of MJ on the upper top right hand corner.

30 page tribute with many beautiful articles (even one by Suzanne de Passe), quotes and pictures. It's only $4!

I had somehow missed this one. I have the other Ebony with MJ-cover, and I'd reeeally love to have this one too. I wish we had all these magz in Finland too..

I just bought my book today it's worth to read and some nice pictures too.

:D

Back