Ebony 1992 Interview-Michael's beautiful words

Sophielo

Proud Member
I was reading the interview online and typed out this part as I thought if some people don't have these beautiful words from Michael they may like to have them saved on their computer. Reading these words can't help but make me smile:

'I really believe that God chooses people, to do certain things, and that it is their mission to do that thing, and I feel fortunate at being that instrument through which music flows. Deep inside, I feel that this world is a monumental, symphonic, orchestra. I believe that in its primordial form, all of creation is sound, and that it’s not just random sound, that it music!

In The Gospels we read, ‘and the Lord God made man from the dust of the earth and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life, and that man became a living soul’. That breath of life to me is the music of my life, and it permeates every fibre of creation. And my goal in life is to give to the world what I was lucky to receive. The ecstasy of divine union through my music and my dance, it’s my purpose; it’s what I’m here for, Michael Joseph Jackson.’

Michael Joseph Jackson.
Ebony Magazine Interview
May 1992

orson-clapping.gif

(LMAO ^^^ ) Oh thank you! =) I've been meaning to do this forever, but between laziness and forgetfulness I haven't gotten around to it. =P You rock! =)

So beautiful.

He was MUSIC. He was poetry in motion.

Back