East Coast Fans? (preferably PA)

anniesnotokaymj

Proud Member
is it playing here?! i looked on some cinema sites, and i have a feeling its not playing in my city "philadelhpia PA"

does anybody know the most reliable source to get information on this from?! i dont believe its not playing here >:|

is it playing here?! i looked on some cinema sites, and i have a feeling its not playing in my city "philadelhpia PA"

does anybody know the most reliable source to get information on this from?! i dont believe its not playing here >:|

Hi annie,
Don't worry, it will be there...I live near Allentown and it is playing at the Carmike here! So if it's in this town you know it will be in Philly!:better:

I'm sure it will be. I about 20 minutes outside of Philly in NJ, so I'm looking out for that area too.

I haven't seen it advertised in the theatres in NJ either..I hope it comes here.

Hi annie,
Don't worry, it will be there...I live near Allentown and it is playing at the Carmike here! So if it's in this town you know it will be in Philly!:better:

thank you SO much!!! wow, you dont know how happy i am right now! even if its not in philly, i sure wont mind going to allentown to see it, because my father grew up there, and knows his way around :D :D :D :D

Back