Earnest Valentino visits THE HOUSE OF CHILDREN. (Extended Version)

Moonwalker.Fan

Proud Member
April 9, 2010, Romania.

I am sorry, but I think he is weird and the make-up, geee...., Michael didnt act like him.
Earnest Valentino ROMANIA Happy Hour part 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etLn6ujPB2g&feature=related

BTW, there are several videos of that Happy Hour program, Valentino preforms a few songs.

BUT

E'Casanova discusses Michael Jackson

E'Casanova performing Michael Jackson in the audience

Last edited:
this man is a big jerk ... is a big liar ... talked shit about Michael ... said even as Michael made his holes in the chin after he ... is a disgrace! This man should be sued for what he say about MJ!
I personally saw him on June 25, MJ Alley in Park Herastrau - Bucharest ... it was horrible! ... makeup and his behavior was embarrassing ... I'm sorry to say this, but this man is a nobody ... I am very angry at those who promote it! He goes to aid children's homes and say it's Michael ...
He found in Romania stupid people-that believe him ... are MJ fans who have made Earnest tattoos! ... outrageous!
I apologize for my English ... I am very nervous because this! I can not see how such an imposter spoil the memory of Michael! I am very upset! ...

Last edited:
Never ever met such an attitude man as Earnest.

Terrible guy !!!!!!!!!

Being an impersonator on stage for shows and what not, is one thing. But completely changing your own looks and life to look and live like him, i'm sorry...but i find that rather sad. Going to children hospitals and trying to act like he's MJ and what not...what the hell man, seriously?!!!! Even after his death and he still continues on with it...sad!!!

Was Michael himself ok with these impersonators acting like this? People trying to fool others that it's MJ?

What???? If he is being nasty to people that is not cool. Not at all. I wish I worked for the estate he/they would need permission to walk around dressed and impersonating MJ. Please do not imperonsate Michael unless you are being sincere in what you are doing and you are loving. Michael worked hard for his image and name and to allow someone to jeapordize that is down right horrible and disgusting. Children are very impressionable. A lot of children will think he is Michael. His bad and rude behavior as some of you are reporting could be severly damaging to Michael's name and image.

Last edited:
I've never heard anything negative about Earnest, I just remember him from his earlier statements about Michael at the O2 when people claimed it wasn't him, and a few things about being involved with TII. And I believe Michael met him before in London, so what's with all the disheartening responses?

I am confused there is a video of E'cas telling MJ he would never say and do anything to hurt him! Trying to explain rumors that are out there! So who is the impersonator allegedly really taking mess then...Earnest or E'cas?

By the way I don't like earnest going around to children hospitals acting liker mike! That was strange, he looks nothing like MJ there! MJ hasn't dressed like that since the late 80's! LMAO

I just not impressed with MJ impersonators at all, some do take themselves to serious IMO. I remember E'cas who is the closest in resembling MJ (at least up to the 90's) that he was unique because he is a lefty when he do MJ moves and is a righty! Which I thought was stupid to say cause how unique can one be copying someone else moves and life style, like really! lol

Last edited:
The the thing I dont get about some MJ impersonators is that most of them say Michael wanted them to act as a Decoy or be in his concert or something. I believe Navi has acted as Michael's Decoy more than once but other than that… I'm not sure… There's always E'Cas. He looked much like Michael! If it was not for the problem that he had, he'd have still been a great Tribute artist… :D

L.o.v.e.
Romi

this man is a big jerk ... is a big liar ... talked shit about Michael ... said even as Michael made his holes in the chin after he ... is a disgrace! This man should be sued for what he say about MJ!
I personally saw him on June 25, MJ Alley in Park Herastrau - Bucharest ... it was horrible! ... makeup and his behavior was embarrassing ... I'm sorry to say this, but this man is a nobody ... I am very angry at those who promote it! He goes to aid children's homes and say it's Michael ...
He found in Romania stupid people-that believe him ... are MJ fans who have made Earnest tattoos! ... outrageous!
I apologize for my English ... I am very nervous because this! I can not see how such an imposter spoil the memory of Michael! I am very upset! ...
Have you discussed your observations with Earnest himself?

I'm not going to share my thoughts on Earnest or his actions but I believe it's not really fair of any of you in here to start bashing someone who (some of) you have never even met.

Last edited:
I've met Earnest 5 years ago and he seemed very sincere and honest, a truly nice person. Might be he changed after Michael's passing, but I doubt that. Maybe you have misunderstood something?

Back