Early demo "what about us" vocal performance.

mjbouddha

Proud Member
Hi all !

A friend mj fan what i saw for a few weeks, gave me a sound files what makes me good.
It was an early volcal demo from the song "what about us" later "earth song".

I have never hear it before !

www.depositfiles.com/files/wynm731uq

Is this know by all you all ?

Eeek :bugeyed I never heard Michael sing so flat and completly off key. Evry not was the same Flat. I would be veru suprised it that was MJ. That hurt my ears to be honest. They couldnt even carry a note or sing the melody. I would say it's fake. At least I hope it's fake .. Wouldnt be a bad mimic though if the guy could carry a note. Ive heard earlier demo but it had music and Michael sang beautifully on key. every note.

Hey welcome to the board :)

Eeek :bugeyed I never heard Michael sing so flat and completly off key. Evry not was the same Flat. I would be veru suprised it that was MJ. That hurt my ears to be honest. They couldnt even carry a note or sing the melody. I would say it's fake. At least I hope it's fake .. Wouldnt be a bad mimic though if the guy could carry a note. Ive heard earlier demo but it had music and Michael sang beautifully on key. every note.

Hey welcome to the board :)

I think you'll find that's the actual acapella of Earth Song and someone has run it through autotune to make it sound bad.

I've read about "what about us" but this is my first time to hear the demo .. thank you :)

I think you'll find that's the actual acapella of Earth Song and someone has run it through autotune to make it sound bad.
Yes, exactly.

A demo of Earth Song from the Dangerous sessions leaked years ago (the song was still called 'What About Us' at that time). Main difference from the final version is that it features the falsetto vocals that you also heard in TII instead of the gritty vocals that ended up on the album during the finale of the song.

That is ridicilous. People have to much hands on their times, manipulating his voice with autotune tryna make him sound bad lol

Back