earliest Crotch Grab.

MJsSusie

Proud Member
I am watching the triumph tour on youtube and i think that is when he started the whole thing, He did it in Can you feel it(which is ironic) and The things i do for you... If gifsoup would work right i would have posted gif's but thats where i think he started it all..... Triumph... What do u think?

I think the actual move was teached to Michael in Bad by a famous coregrapher...

I think the actual move was teached to Michael in Bad by a famous coregrapher...

He already did it on Motown 25. OK, it wasn't a "full grab" like later, more like above it, but I don't think he needed a choreographer to tell him how to do a full grab later.

yes, I think MJ did it way before Bad, probably in the Triumph tour ('81).
But what I really want to know is if someone did it before him :scratch: , I mean someone famous.

Victory tour crotch grab.

4kcwp0.jpg

i've always wondered why. i think it's somewhat cute but why?

I don't know, he said it was something "subliminal" I guess the rhythm moves him to do so. And according to some male fans, it has nothing to do with sex, at least not for the dancer, but I can't assure that :D

GIFSoup This is from the Triumph tour... i know that was the last one... he said so in the video lol.course well anyway here it is.

Check out the DSTYGE video. There's several "almost" crotch grabs there. His hand seems to meander in that area a lot at least lol. As the years went by I think his hand kept getting closer and closer until *bam* :shifty:

Back