E.T. The Extra Terrestrial storybook album

MJMThriller

Proud Member
I remember hearing that this album is worth a lot of money. Supposedly, because it's rare. Does anybody know if that's true? I just purchased one off of eBay for £29.99, wondering if it's a good deal. :scratch:

P1020185.jpg

Sounds expensive. I don't use that currency though. I paid between 5 - 10 bucks each for the ones I have. I have several copies of it and usually use them (as well as many other items) for the prizes to our games :yes:

I have it....I paid ALOT less, but I don't remember how much, lol

I always wanted to see that. Surprising I never got one. I just loved ET when I was little (still do). I miss my little ET. Let us know if it's a nice book k?

I just found out that Michael narrates the story, I want it now!!! Is it on CD?

It was released on LP and Cassette tape only. I'll be putting a couple up in the buy/sell/trade section since so many are interested and don't have it :yes:

he narrates perfectly. it's such a pleasure to listen to. i had it on the tape never on CD but i'll ask friends whether it was on CD
:yes: I don't have a record player so I just got it put on my ipod ,lol

I'm listening to "Landing" right now, god Michael can read a story.

I´ve got that rarity at my birthday!!!! I´m so happy to own this MJ-item!!!! I´m keeping my fingers crossed for all the members on here who don´t own this special item of MJ!!!!!!

Back