E.T. picture disc?

barthard47

Proud Member
does anyone have more info about the E.T. picture discs?
As far as I know there are a couple of picture discs manufactured, but can someone confirm there is also one with Michael Jackson (Someone In The Dark)?

According to this website, a box was available including the picture disc, but this information might be incorrect, or is it?

spacer.gif

in-top3hdiv.gif

spacer.gif

220454829998.jpg

spacer.gif

in-top3hdiv.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Rare Micheal Jackson 'Someone in the Dark' Single on the E.T. Picture Disc.
Includes Micheal Jackson Narrates E.T. with picture book, poster, E.T. Fan Club mail in.
and Rare E.T. Picture disc with a special edition of Micheal Jackson singing 'Someone in the Dark'.
From all the research I have done on this item the E.T. picture disc was only available for a few days before it was pulled off shelves and re-released without that record containing that single.
The issue was a breach of contract with Jackson's label EPIC and MCA who produced the E.T. Single. Epic sued MCA and the single was pulled and the narrative record was released without the single.

does anyone have more info about the E.T. picture discs?
As far as I know there are a couple of picture discs manufactured, but can someone confirm there is also one with Michael Jackson (Someone In The Dark)?

According to this website, a box was available including the picture disc, but this information might be incorrect, or is it?

spacer.gif

in-top3hdiv.gif

spacer.gif

220454829998.jpg

spacer.gif

in-top3hdiv.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Rare Micheal Jackson 'Someone in the Dark' Single on the E.T. Picture Disc.
Includes Micheal Jackson Narrates E.T. with picture book, poster, E.T. Fan Club mail in.
and Rare E.T. Picture disc with a special edition of Micheal Jackson singing 'Someone in the Dark'.
From all the research I have done on this item the E.T. picture disc was only available for a few days before it was pulled off shelves and re-released without that record containing that single.
The issue was a breach of contract with Jackson's label EPIC and MCA who produced the E.T. Single. Epic sued MCA and the single was pulled and the narrative record was released without the single.

http://cgi.ebay.de/MICHAEL-JACKSON-...&otn=3&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=5745623699544608478

Back