E!'s Debbie Matenopoulos's Husband Files for Divorce

Victory2004

Proud Member
E!'s Debbie Matenopoulos's Husband Files for Divorce

By Ken Lee
Originally posted Friday November 14, 2008 07:30 PM EST
Photo by: Chelsea Lauren / WireImage
debbie_matenopoulos.jpg
E! television host Debbie Matenopoulos's husband has filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences, Los Angeles court papers show.

Jay Faires, a music executive, is requesting that the court not award Matenopoulos spousal support. He indicated their property rights are to be determined.

The couple married in July 2003, and separated in March 2008, according to documents filed Wednesday. They had no children together.

Matenopoulos, 33, a former co-host on The View, is a two-time Emmy nominee and current host of E!'s Daily 10. http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20240732,00.html

Debbie Matenopoulos 'Saddened' by Husband's Divorce Filing

By Ivory Jeff Clinton
Originally posted Saturday November 15, 2008 02:00 PM EST

Photo by: Chelsea Lauren / WireImage
debbie_matenopoulos.jpg
TV personality Debbie Matenopoulos says she is hurt – and surprised – by her husband's divorce filing, which she learned about from Internet reports.

"I am extremely saddened by the dissolution of my seven-year relationship with my husband," the host of E!'s Daily 10 tells PEOPLE.

Jay Faires, a music executive, filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences, according to Los Angeles court papers filed Wednesday. Faires, who wed Matenopoulos, 33, in July 2003 and separated from her in March 2008, is requesting that the court not award Matenopoulos spousal support.

"I am not a proponent of divorce and I believe in working things out," says Matenopoulos, a two-time Emmy nominee and former co-host of The View. "So you can only imagine my extreme sadness and disillusionment when I was informed of my husband's divorce proceedings, much like you were, by reading them online." http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20240755,00.html

Back