dynamo promo

Richy05

Rockin' Robin
Hi guy's I was wondering if anybody knows the value of the Dynamo promo for the Jackson 5
"You dont have to be over 21 to fall in love"
white label with promo insert of lyrics for said song and "Some girls want me for their lover"

I have seen a few copies on line but they have varied form 120 euros to 500 so unsure, also not sure when these prices were listed.

appreciate the info guys.

Hi guy's I was wondering if anybody knows the value of the Dynamo promo for the Jackson 5
"You dont have to be over 21 to fall in love"
white label with promo insert of lyrics for said song and "Some girls want me for their lover"

I have seen a few copies on line but they have varied form 120 euros to 500 so unsure, also not sure when these prices were listed.

appreciate the info guys.

sorry for my unknowledge bout this ..but until today i only knew the white label of Big Boy...well, and you mean the white label of that one, right?

jacksondynamoacopy.jpg

sorry for my unknowledge bout this ..but until today i only knew the white label of Big Boy...well, and you mean the white label of that one, right?

jacksondynamoacopy.jpg

yeah its a white label, i would post a pic but i cant seem to add any! any info on how to add them?
thanks

I sent you a reply to your mail too.

it's a counterfeit pressing, so not official release, but still rare, but not as much worth as the steel-town releases

it's a counterfeit pressing, so not official release, but still rare, but not as much worth as the steel-town releases

Having just rechecked my Sequins and Shades reference guide it does say that the disc is counterfiet but is shrouded in mystery. When two former steeltown producers were tracked down they both declined to talk about the release without being payed! Both planned to release information in their own books regarding steeltown.It would appear that the record was released to cashin quick on the Jacksons new fame. My thoughts though. Thanks for the prompt to check this out again barthard.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/richy05/4764719063/

Last edited:
Back