dutch tv where are you?

mano

Proud Member
I looked at every website for maybe a concert or a docu to been shown on dutch channels but nothing to air.. anybody knows?

maybe its not in the internet and there doing a special on shownieuws.. i think its a bit odd..

There was a docu yesterday but I missed it. BBC2 had a special too yesterday and ZDF was playing the history concert in Munchen.

Today MTV had a top 10 this morning and in the evening there are a few things on ZDF and Sat.3 (Sat.3 is on digital TV) but on dutch channels? Not that I know...

I just searched "Michael Jackson" on tvgids.nl

And Janneke from Jackson Source was just on the radio but I missed that aswell.

I just give MJ some airplay myself. Everyone who walks past can hear MJ's music now:D Only 24 songs today is a bit less..

Don't worry guys, you aren't the only ones, nothing is being shown here on telly in Australia either, all the telly tributes are on foxtel.

I think there was something during the day here down in Sydney and Melbourne but the one is Sydney was canceled and I don't know what happened in Melbourne.

They are showing Living With Michael Jackson on various channels........

TMF is playing MJ's videos, it was great to see them, especially "Ghosts", "Cry" "Why" ( Michael singing with 3T).
Shame on Dutch TV for not showing anything Michael related today!
( Not everybody actually likes soccer you know, believe it or not!)

TMF is playing MJ's videos, it was great to see them, especially "Ghosts", "Cry" "Why" ( Michael singing with 3T).
Shame on Dutch TV for not showing anything Michael related today!
( Not everybody actually likes soccer you know, believe it or not!)

i know right.
In my opinion they could have done at least SOMETHING on dutch tv for Michael :p

I hate dutch tv for this. Only TMF plays MJ music today. I really expected a docu, but it seems they have forgotten him.

from the MTV.nl website:

Naast de The Hills & The City Weekend Break staat dit weekend ook in het teken van Michael Jackson! Wij brengen jou vanaf vrijdag de allerbeste nummers en superinteressante specials!
Vrijdag kan jij genieten van Michael Jackson’s Human Nature, om 20:45.
Heb je ‘m nou gemist op Vrijdag? Zaterdag gaat Michael Jackson’s Human Nature nog een keertje los om 20:00. Vervolgens zenden we om 20:25 Famous Crime Scene: Michael Jackson uit.
Zondagochtend kan je meeswingen op de allerbeste MJ-video’s met de Michael Jackson Top 10 Video Countdown om 08:55!
Kun je nu al niet wachten op een flinke portie MJ? Bekijk dan nu online onze Michael Jackson Playlist!
Samen met MTV ga jij moonwalkend dit weekend door! M is for Michael!

I have the feeling dutch TV will do something with his date of birth this year... I hope so.... I really hope one TV channel in the world bought the rights to broadcast a Bad-Tour 88 concert in the best quality available. But that is just a hope....

Saturday 26th June between 18.00-19.00 hour (Dutch Local Time) an 1 hour mix with 100 songs on Dutch national Radio Station Q-Music mixed by Manuel Bevers.

Just an alert if you have digital TV.. there is a special on E! Entertainment right now.. dunno if it's good though.

I missed all specials on TV yesterday since I was in Best/Eindhoven.

Back