Dutch fans please help us !!

WTF! So that POS (yeah i i am saying that word) is actually gonna make a musical about him? The biggest and most annoying hypocrit on RLT Boulevard? Always talking shit about Michael. Made a very wrong and vile joke right on the day when MJ was being buried. He acted like a huge hypocrit when Timor Steffens was there to talk about MJ and how great it was to dance next to him...Albert is as worse as they come.

WTF! So that POS (yeah i i am saying that word) is actually gonna make a musical about him? The biggest and most annoying hypocrit on RLT Boulevard? Always talking shit about Michael. Made a very wrong and vile joke right on the day when MJ was being buried. He acted like a huge hypocrit when Timor Steffens was there to talk about MJ and how great it was to dance next to him...Albert is as worse as they come.

That's pretty frikkin tasteless. I bet that musical would probably be tasteless too even though I don't know who he is.:no:

He's a horrible guy that always repeated the crap tabloids were saying about Michael. And never in a objective way as 'Hey but it's the tabloids so all this could be very untrue as well' . He always joked about it, and always thought of himself being pretty damn funny.

His joke about the funeral was actually

'At this time in that area, there's alotta forest fires. They better watch out, or they'll have a real cremation there' after he said that...he laughed too. This world is getting more and more sickening by the minute. Of all scumbags in the world...he's gonna make a musical about MJ....dear lord.

He's a horrible guy that always repeated the crap tabloids were saying about Michael. And never in a objective way as 'Hey but it's the tabloids so all this could be very untrue as well' . He always joked about it, and always thought of himself being pretty damn funny.

His joke about the funeral was actually

'At this time in that area, there's alotta forest fires. They better watch out, or they'll have a real cremation there' after he said that...he laughed too. This world is getting more and more sickening by the minute. Of all scumbags in the world...he's gonna make a musical about MJ....dear lord.

Oh My goodness, I really hope it flops. That was pretty tasteless of that guy.:bugeyed

Back