Dreamcast Collection coming to Xbox 360 - Includes Space Channel 5: Part 2!

Jesta

Proud Member
I apologize if this has already been posted, but on February 25th, you can buy the Dreamcast Collection for Xbox 360 and the PC. this collection has 4 Dreamcast games, including Space Channel 5: Part 2, which has MJ in a more prominent role than the previous game. Based on several sites, I'd say it will go for around £30, and I'm seriously considering getting it, if only to own a physical copy of the game. The game will also eventually be released on the Xbox LIVE Arcade download service.

http://blogs.sega.com/europe/2011/01/14/sega-dreamcast-collection-announced/

Sega Dreamcast is really underrated

True...........

Developers never really supported the console.............

........It was also released too late........by that time most gamers has either a PlayStation or an N64..........and everybody else was waiting for the PS2 to come out!!!!!

But it was still a very good console with some brilliant games available on it!!!!

the dreamcast was a sick console, was such a shame that it never caught on cos it killed the ps1. I have both MJ games for the dreamcast, but have no dreamcast =( i did, but it died and now its hard to get a complete working one as they have become a bit of collectors item. So, i think i will have to get this for my xbox, even if i'm not a fan of "hit the button at the right time" games. (i HATE guitar hero)

Ulala!

I wish they're release the Space Channel games on the Wii Virtual Console.

Back