Dr. Klein's Office Searched Again

CherubimII

Proud Member
(I didn't see this posted. Sorry if already posted)

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/b140165_another_jackson-related_search_charges.html

Another Jackson-Related Search as Charges Appear Imminent

Today 1:10 PM PDT 8/19/09by Gina Serpe, Ashley Fultz and Lindsay Miller
425.jackson.klein.070809.jpg
Pool Photographer/Getty Images, Sgranitz/Getty Images
This is one office visit for which the doctor may be charged. Make that, doctors.

Capping off weeks of investigations into Michael Jackson's death, an investigator from the Los Angeles County Coroner's office resurfaced at the Beverly Hills practice of longtime dermatologist (and sperm bequeather) Dr. Arnold Klein today with search warrant in hand.
The specifics of the warrant have yet to be made public. But it appears that, under the watchful gaze of Klein's attorney, Assistant Chief Coroner Ed Winters collected more medical files relating to Jackson's treatment history—or as they may soon be known: Exhibit A.

The latest move comes after a Fox News report that Klein and YouTube-friendly Dr. Conrad Murray will both be arrested within the next two weeks on charges relating to the King of Pop's death.
Murray, long identified as the target of investigators' efforts, will likely face manslaughter charges. Law enforcement sources told Fox News that Murray's arrest could come as soon as next Wednesday, but probably not until one more search, possibly of a Los Angeles pharmacy, is carried out.
He is reportedly being given the option of surrendering himself in Los Angeles or being arrested in Houston, where he has been holed up.
Klein, meanwhile, is potentially facing a medical malpractice count, per the report. When investigators first visited Klein's office in July, his lawyer issued a statement claiming Klein "was not a subject of the investigation into the death of his treasured friend and patient, Michael Jackson."
LAPD officials would not comment on the Fox News report—not even to debunk it. A spokeswoman for Murray brushed it off as nothing more than gossip fodder.

"It's just another one of those rumors," she told E! News.
Meanwhile, she also took time out to dismiss other false reports circulating online and defend Murray's decision to post his video thank-you to supporters earlier this week.
"It's the only forum he had. He couldn't thank all the people individually. Twenty or 30 people call me each day, and people call with concerns. They're hearing all these awful rumors on the Internet that Dr. Murray is depressed, suicidal. He wanted to set the record straight."
And why didn't he push harder in the minute-long video to prove his innocence?

"It wasn't the forum for him to display his defense," she said. "It was to thank his supporters."
________

Interesting!! I still think there is truth in that Fox report even though it has since been claimed to be false.

Someone is gonna end up arrested. LAPD and DEA are not going to have spent 8 weeks investigating a death where no one is being held responsible.

Interesting!! I still think there is truth in that Fox report even though it has since been claimed to be false.

Someone is gonna end up arrested. LAPD and DEA are not going to have spent 8 weeks investigating a death where no one is being held responsible.

that's true. if they didn't think someone was at fault they wouldn't be investigating for so long.

I think Klein is going to get it too... i think in a way they have been focusing so much on murray that there might be a surprise for the god awful klein.

maybe it is just wishful thinking on my end.....

"thank his supporters"...pff...

that always makes me scoff...

he should be thanking the Lord and praying...not making phony youtube videos.

he knows whats coming, those handcuffs...just a matter of time.

Hmmm interesting. Either police have come across new information that led them back to Klein's office or they missed something the first couple times.

Thanks for posting.

There will be more than one doctor arrested. This will probably end up being a huge sting operation where many people are arrested.

i think in a way they have been focusing so much on murray that there might be a surprise for the god awful klein. .

Klein acted like non of his business earlier . properly he didn't expect that he might get involved.
he must be pretty scared right now:D

On LKL this man appeared very nervous to me, he looked like he had something to hide.

I want Kline to spend the rest of life in jail. I have a very strong feeling that he is involved.

Last edited:
Yeah, he didn't come across to as being able to handle certain questions very well. He become agitated at a few things, which I feel was also due to the manner in which Larry was asking them.

Yet there's one thing here that I noticed while Larry was asking Klein about giving Mike any sedatives or demoral etc; Klein seemed a little tense or pensive when asked the question...he wanted to clarify it more almost as if he would be questioned by the authorities about it later. He mentioned that he administered 'demerol' to Michael, and felt like he had to explain the reasoning behind it etc.

I don't who to trust ya know, it's getting hard to know what's real.

He is a big piece of this murder. More so than Murray.

Kliens "work" has been subtle.

Klein is cocky when questioned. didn't he want to take Kathrene to court over the kids?
This man did so much wrong to Michael. It was Liz who introduced them and Liz was on drugs as well. I think he ordered the Propofol and sedatives for Michael, as Murray was from Texas. Did murray had a California licence to practice in CA? Does anyone know? There were many more people involved. I wonder what they found at that Las Vegas Pharmacy?

Did murray had a California licence to practice in CA? Does anyone know?
he couldnt write prescriptions in cali supposedly. not practice

Back