Dr. Etok wrote that Michael had a secret girlfriend (female companion)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimijudith

Proud Member
So Dr. Etok wrote on her blog that Michael's secret "girlfriend (female companion)" was a woman that the media knows. So someone asked Etok why the media wouldn't expose this woman as Michael's girlfriend and Etok said that the media doesn't realize that this was his girlfriend. So the girlfriend was obviously seen with Michael from 2005-2009. But she's not a celebrity. Any ideas about who this could be?

Or should we trust Dr. Etok at all? She's pretty convincing, I must say. I read somewhere that Karen Faye called her "another Billie Jean" so I don't know why Karen wouldn't know that Dr. Etok was a friend of Michael's.

kai chase said for six weeks Murray would come over a 9 or 930 and she would send up dinner if he didnt eat wih his kids. he obviosly was hooking him up to those iv lines so he didnt have a girlfriend. he was too busy with the show. this is all lies. again Murray wouldnt have had the chance to kill him if he had a girlfriend.

he didn't have a steady gf. if he did, he'd still be with us now. no woman would tolerate what was going on with the doctor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back