Dr. Cornet West and Michael Eric Dyson on MJ

Wow, thank you for that. That was very interesting. I am glad that fans and commentaries out there are determined to fight for Michael's true legacy and not let the media alter history. Michael is bigger than Elvis and we are gonna see that. He is bigger than Elvis in a whole different way.

Interesting because I remember seeing Michael Eric Dyson on Court TV talking about Mike like he was a piece of crap during the trial....

If he didn't say these things to Mike when he was alive, he may as well not have said anything at all. Whateva D...

Michael Eric Dyson has helped me out many times before when my house was dirty.

This was very interesting also!

Wow, thank you for that. That was very interesting. I am glad that fans and commentaries out there are determined to fight for Michael's true legacy and not let the media alter history. Michael is bigger than Elvis and we are gonna see that. He is bigger than Elvis in a whole different way.

YES, YES, YES!! That is what I was just saying the other night. Elvis was a great singer (even though some people don't care for his singing), and he was a great performer. But honestly, that is where it stops. He never really let anyone get close to him, and we know nothing else about him except some rumors that may or may not be true. With Michael, people connected with him. They felt moved by him, they were inspired by him, he changed people's lives. Michael is known in countries all over the world. People love him. Michael had something special about him. Just look at all the stories about him talking with fans, leaving them messages, always stopping to sign autographs, always remembering us and thanking us. He was very unique, and no one compares to him; not Elvis or anyone.

I am glad they said some nice things but Michael Eric Dyson said some really nasty things about michael when he was alive. I remember one time on his show he and his wife were making horrible jokes about Michael. That is when I stopped listening.

Back