Dont Walk Away

michaeljojacksonfan

Proud Member
wow. I used to always skip this song now i can't get enough of it. Listening to it now (since MJs passing) it has a much greater effect on me. Almost makes me cry.

that exact same thing happened to me. it sparked a new appreciation for his sad songs.. I can't get enough of Don't Walk Away, or Fall Again.
but i'm not sure if this is in the correct spot..dunno

I used to skip this song as well, but over the past few months i've been listening to it a lot. Especially since MJ passed, i've found a new appreciation for it. It's a really lovely song. I love it.

Don't Walk Away is amazing.
Please pay attention to the elegant strings in the song - especially in the chorus.
This is one of those songs that should be listened to in really good headphones, in the dark, in your bed, right before you're going to sleep.

Please pay attention to the elegant strings in the song - especially in the chorus.
This is one of those songs that should be listened to in really good headphones, in the dark, in your bed, right before you're going to sleep.

thats exactly what i did last night .. then i started crying :cry:

I agree.

I loved this song instantly since the first time I heard it. I don't understand why many people don't like it. I love Michael's voice in this song and the music is really calming. One of my favorites on Invincible.

yeah, I've always loved this song, since the first time I heard it. I could feel his emotion.

thats exactly what i did last night .. then i started crying :cry:

Aww yeah that song is touching for sure

I listened to that song the morning after MJ passed on my mp3 player. I turned off the radio, tv, my phone, everything just so I could take it in on my headphones and not be disturbed, lovely to listen too really but I just don't know why I did that to myself 'cause of course I ended up crying uncontrollably:(.

The song makes me so sad now. But yeah the arrangement is really beautiful in it. One of the best songs on "Invincible".

I feel the same way when listening to "Don't walk away", the song is so beautiful but i can't stop crying everytime when i listen to it.

I remember a week ago while i was on my way home, my ipod randomly played "Don't walk away", I was staring at a bright star with a full moon next to it, I have always imagined the star is Michael and I just want to tell him not to walk away, we want him back so badly. :cry::cry::cry:

I feel the same way when listening to "Don't walk away", the song is so beautiful but i can't stop crying everytime when i listen to it.

I remember a week ago while i was on my way home, my ipod randomly played "Don't walk away", I was staring at a bright star with a full moon next to it, I have always imagined the star is Michael and I just want to tell him not to walk away, we want him back so badly. :cry::cry::cry:

Oh Ori, i can see this bright star from my bed everynight so i keep with my curtains open. i talk to it for as like you i believe it to be Michael. it sparkles so brightly.
shiney and sparkly and splendidly bright.....:angel:
Don't walk away.. :cry:

[/B]

Oh Ori, i can see this bright star from my bed everynight so i keep with my curtains open. i talk to it for as like you i believe it to be Michael. it sparkles so brightly.
shiney and sparkly and splendidly bright.....:angel:
Don't walk away.. :cry:

Oh Claire, so glad you feel the same way as me. :better:
and there's an article from Dancing the Dream called "I searched for my star", I can relate so much when I am looking at that sparkling and shiny star.

See I just can’t find the right thing to say
I tried but all my pain gets in the way
Tell me what I have to do so you’ll stay
Should I get down on my knees and pray
:cry::cry::cry:

I love this song, so melancholic. But then I think the best songs are often the sad ones.

Nice song. Ever since he passed though I have had Speechless and You are my life on repeat :wub:

Back