dont understand.. will there be new music?

cgrimberg

Proud Member
What´s going on ? the fans will not get any new songs ? all the songs michael worked on before his death ?

I don't understand you... Michael died a month ago! You want new songs now?! Everyone loves Michael and misses him, and of course wants new songs but it's too early for that, people are recovering from his dead!

I heard that he did not get any tracks done with Ne-yo, just ideas. But there is a treasure chest of material that will be released in due time

I heard that he did not get any tracks done with Ne-yo, just ideas. But there is a treasure chest of material that will be released in due time

I hope so. I miss him, oh man I miss mike.. and it feels like a little relief in listening to his music and in just hearing his voice.

There are many threads on possible new music, and also about the hard drives you probably refer to. So... why this seperate thread?

New song enquiries, a movie, Jermaine's smile released, merchandise, tribute gigs... and... Poor Michael not even buried yet :( its all so sad bless him.

I'd love some new material too. But they say that there is, " no rush " to release any of it. Only time will tell. Fingers crossed!

um...i heard that Michael had around 200s songs haven't announced to the world,
and it will all to his childrens. but i want to know that who can sing these songs???
Of course i want to know the these 200s songs he had wrote.

there will be in time im sure. theres a lot of unreleased stuff. but im guessing it will be a year or maybe more because theres estate issues to work out first and tons of other things the family is trying to sort out.

there will be in time im sure. theres a lot of unreleased stuff. but im guessing it will be a year or maybe more because theres estate issues to work out first and tons of other things the family is trying to sort out.

a year ... damn :( I have waited 8 years ... new music from michael would be a little comfort in this sadness , I need it now , we need it.

Back