don't cry because he is gone, dance so he lives on..................

billyworld99

Proud Member
Posted by why-why-why

The bigger the celebrity, the bigger the target - Michael Jackson

There was none bigger than Michael Jackson.

“A million times we've needed you,
A million tears we've cried.
If love alone could have saved you,
You never would have died.
In life we loved you dearly,
In death we love you still,
In our hearts you hold a place,
No one else will ever fill.
It broke our hearts to lose you,
But you didn't go alone,
Part of us went with you,
The day He called you home.
Your memory is our keepsake,
With which we will never part,
God has you in his keeping,
We have you in our heart”.

Our lives go by at lightning speed, we laugh, we dance, we sing, we cry, we mourn, we pray, we love and we live. Some people come into our lives and quickly go, some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same.

I am proud to say I am a fan and have followed his career through the 40 plus years, I watched him grow from a child prodigy into a global icon who died too soon, he was a phenomenon and a once in a lifetime talent and we were blessed to witness his genius. His musical talent was beyond extraordinary and when you revisit the words to his songs, poems and writings it becomes more and more evident that he was a gifted visionary and was no ordinary man or spirit by far. His time on this earth was spent talking and singing about love, harmony, peace and healing the planet, he gave us hope both through his songs and his humanitarian efforts. There was so much more to him than meets the eye. The mark he left on music and popular culture will surely never fade and I will remember him forever for his philanthropy and will always admire him because he opened his wallet, his home and most importantly his heart, he gave the underprivileged, the sick and the dying children of the world a sense of self worth. I witnessed a whole life go by and now it is over, he was human, no more and certainley no less.

When I hear a song, see a picture, I will stop and remember you fondly with smiles, love and always, as a sincere, caring human being who wanted nothing more than to “Heal the World”. Michael, thank you for sharing your God-given talent and giving us a lifetime of your heart. A heavy laden soul now at peace.

Like all the greats, he left behind his art to be enjoyed forever. don't cry because he is gone, dance so he lives on..................

http://www.michaeljackson.com/us/node/1057823

Billyworld99,
You have me crying and smiling!!!!your words are so real!!!!THANKYOU.....

He'll always live on, as part of all of us, and as long as we live on by his message, he too will live among us.

Thank you billyworld99 for your words. That's beautiful! :(

I use to think that whatever happens, my memories of Michael are something that nobody can ever take away from me. I've been thinking about that quite a lot lately, and I find it very comforting. Do you guys feel the same?

I mean, nobody knows what the future brings - I may loose my job, my loved ones or everyone around me (which I of course wish not to happen), but Michael will always be a part of me. I can always find my comfort in him and his music - no matter how bad things will turn.

Back