Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Both

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

PoP

Proud Member
Country
Canada
Hey to all you Donald Duck fans here, which voice you love best? You love the original voice by Clarence "Ducky" Nash, the recent voice by Tony Anselmo or you just love both no matter what?

Donald_Duck1.gif

Last edited:
How about neither? They both get on my nerves. My brother, however, loves Donald Duck, and I am pretty sure Nash is his favourite voice for Donald.

I'm definitely more partial to the original voices for anything Disney, Warner Brothers (Looney Tunes) or Hannah Barbera. Often the new talent brought it tries to emulate the original voice without putting any of their own personality into it at all. You have to bring something to the character, not just spurt out the same catch phrases.

How about neither? They both get on my nerves. My brother, however, loves Donald Duck, and I am pretty sure Nash is his favourite voice for Donald.

If Donald is on your nerves, then you shouldn't be on this, as I said, this is for Donald Duck fans here.

I am a totally a Donald Duck lover...I watch him whenever he is on TV...yes,,I am grown..but for some reason I have always been partial to Donald..if he is on..people in the room better hush,,,because Donald rules...:D

I always did had a L.O.V.E. for Donald Duck. But I really L.O.V.E. the old Donald Duck cartoons. Especially the ones he did with Chip and Dale and Humphrey the Bear. So I definitely voted for Nash as Donald's voice.

I love Humphrey the Bear too, I love when he gets involved wth Donald.

Back