Dominic Cascio speaks

Re: Dominic Cascio speaks (Upcoming statement from Eddie soon)

There's been such dubious and confusing claims from both parties you just don't know what to believe :(

when did they admit they used an impersonator?

Never. I don't get why people make up things like that or try very hard to read all kinds of things into what people have said just to make it fit their "theory".

they said they used a backup singer for the backup vocals.

and it was sony who didn't mention the backup singer, becuase you never mention names of backups on a song.

They are only ever mentioned in the liner notes of an album. I think a lot of people are grasping at straws because at first they said it's not MJ's voice. After a while, after a very long discussion and no proof for their claims, they got a bit unsure of that and then just changed their "opinion" quickly, now saying it's the backing vocals they were talking about from the beginning. Because ... just in case it is MJ in the lead vocals, with some of the things some people have said about the lead vocals, it would get very embarrassing for them, some of the things they said were very disrespectful. So now many "switched" to the backing vocals being fake ... it's just that backing vocals can never be fake. They are either sung by the artists themselves or they get backup singers to do them. Either way, they are just backing vocals, I think calling them "fake" is a first in music history.

I said it earlier: Where were all of the "LEGACY PROTECTORS," when Oxman and Rowe were making their television rounds calling Michael everything but a child of God? NOBODY said a word, all we heard were crickets! I thought surely that SOMEBODY would have come out and put those clowns in check, but we heard NOTHING!

To this day, NOBODY in the family has made it clear that Oxman does not speak for anybody aside from Joe Jackson. (You still see "Jackson Family Attorney" under Oxman's name when he makes a television appearance.)

As for Taj's claim that the Oprah appearance would "show the world how wonderful Michael was," he CLEARLY didn't know what he was talking about.

I think I heard people talking about what really matters to kids from parents for about a week after it aired so I think it did do something.

family is using internet for their advantage ,just put some cryptic stuff without backing it up with facts ,then fans will fight their battles.if u really have some thing concrete just go to court ,no need to put everything on twitter.but they don't want to do that reason
1) they do not have any thing legal ,that is why when teddy challenge them to take this to court ,none of the jackson reply to that and for me that is very suspicious.
2)when u go to court ,we can also see all legal documents and we don't have to relay on their words .

Did you ever thing that the contract signed by the attorneys on behalf of the estate allows background singers to be utilized and that Sony took it to the extreme???

So maybe they don't have a legal way to fight!!!~

Maybe WE are the one's who can fight to uphold his name.

So many people want to turn a blind eye and wait but this is NOT the time to waut THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION!!!!!

What will we do once everything is done?

These are Michael's songs on the CD to be named after him, so why should they promote some artist by giving him credit for faking Michael's vocals??? and how much will he be getting paid for that???

Please stop saying conspiracy and listen to the things that make since!

Please Stop saying wait and the messages that are out there if you want the truth!

Please stand up and fight for Michael's sake- don't let them destroy his legacy!

family is using internet for their advantage ,just put some cryptic stuff without backing it up with facts ,then fans will fight their battles.if u really have some thing concrete just go to court ,no need to put everything on twitter.but they don't want to do that reason
1) they do not have any thing legal ,that is why when teddy challenge them to take this to court ,none of the jackson reply to that and for me that is very suspicious.
2)when u go to court ,we can also see all legal documents and we don't have to relay on their words .

It almost worked too. I'm so cynical right now I'm wondering if they thought the fan hysteria alone would get the songs off the album... then those songs would need to be replaced and I wonder what songs were on the backburner.... She Was Loving Me maybe?

But it didn't work and Sony/Estate didn't bow down to their pressure because they knew it was baseless. I wonder if they're regrouping and thinking about how to handle this now thatthe songs are gonna be included. They've got a month to try something else but Sony/Estate don't seem phased by them much...

I'm grateful that Sony/Estate didn't bow down because if they did over this imagine how the Jacksons would have tried to use us in the future, stirring up any old hysteria they could to push their agendas....

Porte is an impersonator, and he is the one that can be heard on the Cascio songs, not Jackson. 'Case closed' or whatever.

Porte is not an impersonator, he sounds nothing like MJ

It almost worked too. I'm so cynical right now I'm wondering if they thought the fan hysteria alone would get the songs off the album...

That's exactly what I've been thinking almost from the beginning. They used the fans to fight their battle. And that's what is really sad, instead of just letting the fans enjoy the songs, they started a very emotional mass hysteria.

I think I heard people talking about what really matters to kids from parents for about a week after it aired so I think it did do something.
I'm not exactly sure of what you're saying.

But Taj's claim that his grandmother would be there to "SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT" was clearly off of the mark.

Especially in light of the contract that was recently revealed wherein she is basically "selling" her grandchildren for 25% to Howard Mann. Now that right there tells ME what that interview was all about and in my opinion it had nothing to do with setting the record straight, it's SOLE purpose was to sell a coffee table book.

Totally off topic (LOL), so let me just add: I support the Casico family.

Maybe we are to suspicious, maybe it's making is paranoid too....... I am certainly confused by what I heard in the songs. Again I don't get where that vibration in his voice comes from. Allthough someone pointed out to me it could be the way it was recorded, in a home studio without really experienced people (like Bruce Swedien) behind the buttons.

It almost worked too. I'm so cynical right now I'm wondering if they thought the fan hysteria alone would get the songs off the album... then those songs would need to be replaced and I wonder what songs were on the backburner.... She Was Loving Me maybe?

But it didn't work and Sony/Estate didn't bow down to their pressure because they knew it was baseless. I wonder if they're regrouping and thinking about how to handle this now thatthe songs are gonna be included. They've got a month to try something else but Sony/Estate don't seem phased by them much...

I'm grateful that Sony/Estate didn't bow down because if they did over this imagine how the Jacksons would have tried to use us in the future, stirring up any old hysteria they could to push their agendas....

Porte is not an impersonator, he sounds nothing like MJ

Thanks for this youtube clip !! :) I still think they used "porte" to finish the song & the rapping parts.. Check my thread with my anylize , i am curious if am right or wrong.. :) I hope we get some official details about the recording....

People try this & check this thread : http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98083 ;)

Did you ever thing that the contract signed by the attorneys on behalf of the estate allows background singers to be utilized and that Sony took it to the extreme???

Maybe WE are the one's who can fight to uphold his name.

So many people want to turn a blind eye and wait but this is NOT the time to waut THIS IS A CALL TO ACTION!!!!!

What will we do once everything is done?

These are Michael's songs on the CD to be named after him, so why should they promote some artist by giving him credit for faking Michael's vocals??? and how much will he be getting paid for that???

Please stop saying conspiracy and listen to the things that make since!

Please Stop saying wait and the messages that are out there if you want the truth!

Please stand up and fight for Michael's sake- don't let them destroy his legacy!

do u realized what u are saying is completely baseless.if jacksons are claiming that songs are fraud then they have to backup it with proof .
now u mentions legacy ,what is real legacy tell me these 3 songs or his kids being exploited on national television ?
why none of the jacksons came out on that issue when fans ask them?
now i ask u to stand up and choose .

I dont care what anyone says, on "Breaking News" IS NOT MICHAEL JACKSON and in KEEP YOUR HEAD UP, is not him either, and i hate the Jackson brothers for always beeing greedy i agree to that, dont hate the Cascios, but they are lying saying that that is Michael's voice COME ON!!! ... is not his VOICE, is not, is not....is NOT!!!!! so....

And Paris and Prince, and Prince Michael II know more than anyone, is not his father's voice at least NOT on these two fake song, besides they are aweful, not MJ style AT ALL!

Last edited:

It's going to get even more interesting.

Yes.... :fear:

Jackson_popcorn.gif

I just hope that we got someday a true evidence....But maybe we never gonna know it for sure...The only thing what i see on the poll votings = more people think it's MJ (it looks everyday a little bit more) :)

When did the news first arrive about the Cascios having those songs?

I firmly believe there is about to be a lot of egg on people's faces including the fans.

I'm sorry to say but how in hell did we all get so duped into believing all this when we have years and years of experience in the world of Michael Jackson and the lies he has had to endure.

Maybe we should all sit back and go hold on lets see all the evidence before we incriminate because at this moment we are all guilty of doing just what the tabloid press and the likes of Diane Dimmond and so on did.

I do believe there is a tape demo recording and amateur video going to be leaked where you can see and hear Michael singing.

What's interesting is that the mood is very different on certain forums. We at JacksonVillage e.g. didn't have these heavy discussions, people were respecting each other etc.
Whereas I have seen many petitions against Sony and much negativity on MJFrance e.g. I wonder why this has happened over there. I can't understand it.

It's important that the mood on a forum won't be affected if people have different opinions.

I'm also just reflecting my experience and knowledge I've gained throughout the years, so my postings on this particular voice issue were rather a professional statement from my side to those who are interested to know what I have to say about it. However I was quickly accused of being "an employee of Sony", "betraying Michael's children", an "untrue fan" or simply "an idiot".

People, let's respect each other! Peace! Don't be rude, do not use bad language and open up your mind. Maybe you'll see all this differently in the near future.

And also: Do not claim Sony Music. It's mainly the MJ Estate that has chosen the tracks etc.

well that's not possible - if something is illegal then it's illegal regardless of any contracts/ agreements etc.

first of all you do not need a contract to allow background singers because it's totally fine and acceptable to use background singers - as long as they are accurately credited. Use of background singers does not make a song fake.

if there's fraud - meaning that a singer impersonated Michael's voice and the song/album is being sold as Michael Jackson - you have all the legal options to fight it. An illegal agreement between the parties gives you all the more grounds to sue.

Oh, please. I don't know the cascio's but I do know that Michael trusted A LOT of people in his lifetime who ended up screwing him in the end. Who's to say they're any different?

Dominic Cascio? Isnt that the father? In the statement it says "there will be a statement plus more from my brother one day soon and.."

The children:
Eddie (Angel)
Frank
Aldo (Rubba)..
Marie-Nicole

Do they have another brother called Dominic or am did I mix the brothers? :D

The only creator of this scandal and conspiracy theories about the fake vocals on BN (and other songs) is HOWARD MANN.

HE released the fake, so.called new MJ song, falsely described it as an authorized song by Katherine Jackson, and he on his promotion web page JacksonvSecretVault firstly created the idea of the fake song (BN) only a day before releasing a new official MJ song BN... and then ... many fans believed him... despite of the FACT that his song was just a bad remix of old demos and despite of the fact that he admitted that,.... but Sony had their promotion plans but they didnt expect such a "surprise"... and they had no chance to react on BS, you cant react on nonsense... properly..., simply its nonsense, but conspiracy theories were created......

some of these fans wil never be satisfied dosent matter which explanation is given its so annoying i hate it.
the so called "fans" that think its fake are like the press now just bringing negativity to the whole situation.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THEIR HIS VOCALS?! HOLY CRAPP , the've given every evidence possible that its him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW STOP WITH THE GOD DAMN HATING AND BUY THE F*CKEN ALBUM ALREADY!

Dominic Cascio? Isnt that the father? In the statement it says "there will be a statement plus more from my brother one day soon and.."

The children:
Eddie (Angel)
Frank
Aldo (Rubba)..
Marie-Nicole

i am not sure, is it him in the red shirt?
2z8u493.jpg

Oh, please. I don't know the cascio's but I do know that Michael trusted A LOT of people in his lifetime who ended up screwing him in the end. Who's to say they're any different?
I don't know the Casico's either, but I do know that unlike a lot of of other folks in Michael's life (including his OWN family), they didn't immediately run to the tabloid media with a bunch of stories once Michael was no longer with us.

And I'm sure they have a bunch of stories, they can SELL if they wanted to, but they never did. I have to give them credit for that, since everybody and their momma basically ran to the media with a story, pictures and/or video footage to sell.

I firmly believe there is about to be a lot of egg on people's faces including the fans.

I'm sorry to say but how in hell did we all get so duped into believing all this when we have years and years of experience in the world of Michael Jackson and the lies he has had to endure.

Maybe we should all sit back and go hold on lets see all the evidence before we incriminate because at this moment we are all guilty of doing just what the tabloid press and the likes of Diane Dimmond and so on did.

I do believe there is a tape demo recording and amateur video going to be leaked where you can see and hear Michael singing.

What's interesting is that the mood is very different in certain forums. We at JacksonVillage e.g. didn't have these heavy discussions, people were respecting each other etc.

It's important that the mood on a forum won't be affected if people have different opinions.

I'm also just reflecting my experience and knowledge I've gained throughout the years, so my postings on this particular voice issue were rather a professional statement from my side to those who are interested to know what I have to say about it. However I was quickly accused of being "an employee of Sony", "betraying Michael's children", an "untrue fan" or simply "an idiot".

People, let's respect each other! Peace! Don't be rude, do not use bad language and open up your mind. Maybe you'll see all this differently in the near future.

And also: Do not claim Sony Music. It's mainly the MJ Estate that has chosen the tracks etc.

That's exactly what I've been thinking almost from the beginning. They used the fans to fight their battle. And that's what is really sad, instead of just letting the fans enjoy the songs, they started a very emotional mass hysteria.

It made me so angry when I realized how manipulative they'd been. The synchronized tweets just as the song broke (when was the last time Taryll or TJ had tweeted before this?), these "the truth will come out soon!" tweets, getting their managers and ex girlfriends to publically back them up.... and yet not one shred of proof they've been able to give anybody so far. And I totally believe if they had more proof (as circumstantial as it was) then they would have told us to help feed the hysteria and get the songs off the album.

I've been hearing people in the industry are now talking about how shady the Jacksons are... I guess suggesting those people listed in Howard's statement of being liars/paid off wasn't the greatest of moves...

Thanks for this youtube clip !! :) I still think they used "porte" to finish the song & the rapping parts.. Check my thread with my anylize , i am curious if am right or wrong.. :) I hope we get some official details about the recording....

People try this & check this thread : http://mjjcommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98083 ;)

I agree with your thread :)

The children:
Eddie (Angel)
Frank
Aldo (Rubba)..
Marie-Nicole

This is the Dominic Cascio listed on Francesco's facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/?page=1&sk=messages&tid=444532513493#!/chefcascio

what do u mean by people in the industry are talking about jackson?
please care to elaborate.

Jason Malachi = Italian
Cascio Familly = Italian

1+1 =2

This is the Dominic Cascio listed on Francesco's facebook:

http://www.facebook.com/?page=1&sk=messages&tid=444532513493#!/chefcascio

Thanks but Ive seen people posting that facebook/picture on the Internet saying that is actually Eddie Cascio and MJ. LOL.. thats why Im a bit confused.

I also googled a bit and found this information about guest attending the memorial service and it says.. "Dominic Cascio, Connie Cascio, Dominic Cascio Jr, Frank Cascio, Eddie Cascio, Marie Nicole Cascio, Aldo Cascio".

So it might seems there is a Dominic Jr.. hehe

some of these fans wil never be satisfied dosent matter which explanation is given its so annoying i hate it.
the so called "fans" that think its fake are like the press now just bringing negativity to the whole situation.
WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT TO MAKE YOU BELIEVE THEIR HIS VOCALS?! HOLY CRAPP , the've given every evidence possible that its him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW STOP WITH THE GOD DAMN HATING AND BUY THE F*CKEN ALBUM ALREADY!

May sound rude to some, but you're right. I just can't stand it anymore... I come to this forum and all I see is "fake fake fake - they're lying!! it's not MJ!!! I know it - even if I wasn't there and don't have any proof it isn't him!!". Sheesh. Stop it already. Then there are those people who think they are the "keepers of the truth" and try to sound smart and "oh so above us all" while pointing out that it's not MJ and trying to put people down if they believe it is him. I am sincerely sick of those ones. It's not even about having a different opinion anymore - it's about being "in the lovely defense of the truth and MJ's legacy" and claiming there's a huge conspiracy around. I guess they feel better fooling themselves that they're protecting MJ somehow imposing their beliefs on others (even if they weren't there and take the risk of being proven wrong sooner or later).

What??? You're saying there's no world conspiracy involving Sony to destroy MJ and brainwash every human being to believe this voice is MJ's and make money?? FOOL!!! It's the ultimate revenge!! Their plan is to destroy the artist that makes the most money for them and can make even more, can't you see? It may sound contradictory, but who cares? It's true!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Last edited:

What??? You're saying there's no world conspiracy involving Sony to destroy MJ and brainwash every human being to believe this voice is MJ's and make money?? FOOL!!!

Sorry, couldn't resist.

:hysterical: :hysterical:

Back