Dog strangled and dumped in the water

Hocus

Proud Member
It's very sad but i'm not shocked. Alot of human's are sick

That is just so terrible....that poor animal....I swear sometimes animals are more humane that people. :(

:(

As one person has the courage to do this with a defenseless animal? :( I saw a picture of dog on the link, it seems that race is the "Pit Bull". This explains why we did it, why many say that race is a very aggressive and many people killed or abandoned dogs that race.

The dog is the mirror of its owner. If the dog is created by your owner to be aggressive and violent, it will be. If the dog is created with love by its owner, it will be docile. No matter what the race.

Last edited:
Lucky me the last time I did read de telegraaf at work was around 1 o clock otherwise I did read this at work. This makes me cry and so angry.. I don't get people who do such things!! No matter what race the dog is! Dogs are not born agressive it's the owner who makes then agressive.

I wonder if the owner did this or just some random person..

A dog (Stafford) has been strangled and dumped in the water here in The Netherlands. She was pregnant with three puppies. I don't know, when I read stuff like this... :( Makes me feel ashamed I'm a human being... :cry: I just hope she didn't suffer much. R.I.P. girl...
Here's the newsitem (it's in Dutch though): http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/6514456/__Zwanger_Stafford-teefje_gewurgd__.html

Before I opened this thread, and had only seen the title, I was thinking exactly that! ..I get this feeling alot.. :no: :cry:

When I hear these things I always put myself in the situation and imagine it was my dog, and it just breaks my heart :cry: I could never understand how any human being could do this to a poor defenceless animal, yet alone a pregnant animal. :( :cry: :no:

Oh my God, such a horrible story. Don't even wanna click on the link. Us humans can really be beasts sometimes, not the animals who only seek survival and shelter. Unfortunately, i am all too aware of animal cruelty. Even some of my own neighbors have kicked and hurt dogs, unfortunately. It really breaks my heart.

On top of unspeakable cruelty, these acts are simple shows of cowardice. I cannot understand how anyone can justify such heinous actions, if they even try (in some cases they just don't give a damn). I don't care what they say, there's no reason to inflict pain on anyone, let alone such helpless creatures. I've heard of and seen some truly dreadful things when it comes to this kind of stuff, there's no need though to go into the gory details to upset anyone any further. It's just....horrible.

OH MY GOD !!!?
Some people are SO heartless
how could they do this to helpless souls !
Lord , Save us !! :pray:
Hopefully someday all the heartless people who do things like that will get what they deserve.

Back