Does WMCIG MJ solo version exist?

IMWhizzle

Proud Member
I've seen the leftover footage on YouTube where Beyoncé listens to MJ's guide vocal. It sounds electrifying!

Does anyone know if it exists in its entirety? That means, the MJ only version.

I certainly hope so. Wouldn't that be a fantastic addition to a future album of unreleased material?

I certainly hope so. Wouldn't that be a fantastic addition to a future album of unreleased material?

In one word: YES! That song is soo beautiful. The melody, his voice, the arrangements and the instruments! The all star version doesn't do the song justice. It screams for Michael's voice only!

I sure hope so! When he wrote We are the World he recorded a solo version which is on the Ultimate Collection. Hopefully that is the case with this one. I'm crossing my fingers and praying it is so.

I'd say a solo version exists but not sure how the Estate would be able to release it in the future because of the controversy that surrounding it around the time of lead up to the original release. Would love to hear it in the future though. I think this song could of been a mega hit!

I'd say a solo version exists but not sure how the Estate would be able to release it in the future because of the controversy that surrounding it around the time of lead up to the original release. Would love to hear it in the future though. I think this song could of been a mega hit!

I Agree!

I wonder how the pre-chorus sounds, when Michael sings it.

I would love to hear the full track, maybe with a release of the full United We Stand concert? like a Blu-Ray/DVD & CD Package.. that would be great.

Back