Does This Ukrainian Woman Look Like Michael Jackson?

bluesky

Proud Member
By: Jeremy Taylor | 1 hour ago

Elena-Romanenkova-Michael-Jackson.jpg
Facebook

It has been said that Michael Jackson modeled his unique look after music legend Diana Ross. So maybe it shouldn’t be that surprising that there is a woman in the Ukraine who looks a lot like the late King of Pop.
Her name is Elena Romanenkova, and she says she uses the resemblance to promote her work as a photographer. She can reportedly also imitate some of MJ’s dance moves. No word on whether she can belt out a passable version of ‘Billie Jean.’ (Or if her look is the result of the kind of plastic surgery that Jackson was so fond of.)
Elena-Romanenkova-Michael-Jackson1.jpg
Facebook

You can see more photos on her Facebook page. So are you buying Romanenkova as Jackson’s unlikely doppelganger? Or is it all just make-up, shading and a black wig? Take a look at another one of her photos below and let us know your verdict.
Elena-Romanenkova-Michael-Jackson2.jpg
Facebook

http://thefw.com/ukrainian-michael-jackson-lookalike/

No she doesnt really look like Mj to me. - She just looks like someone trying to look like MJ. In some pics she resembles him more than others. Its how she promotes her modeling and photography. Looks like a lot of makeup and some photoshop to transform her.

Top picture, no, other two, pretty believable.

She looks like a good impersonator, but that's about it.
Then again you can get impersonators that could pass as Michael's twin to many people, but his whole style and persona is never quiet matched, I guess that's why fans can tell a lot easier than others.

Any "natural" picturs of her to see if she really looks like Michael without the make up, etc.?

I can see the similarity in some pics but I can also see an adam's apple in one pic, most unusual for a woman. She is using makeup really well though for the desired MJ effect.

Well se looks like all the Michael Jackson impersonators, but I really still see a difference between her and Michael Jackson.

I'm new here. I was at another forum that just closed down abruptly (MJFC forum). Anyway, I've seen quite a few people tricked by this woman and posted her photos in some threads. I quickly straightened them out though.:cheeky: She is good at staging her photos, but upon closer inspection... clearly not Michael.:no:

But I'm glad to be here now. It's a very active forum (which I love)!

ppfftt...I don't think she looks like Michael in her natural looking pics....she wears all that make up trying to impersonate him,..I STILL dont get these impersonators...I never was a fan of them..they need to be who THEY are and stop trying to be someone that they are not. geez there was only one Michael...and people need to stop.

She looks like an impersonator, nothing more.
I think anyone can resemble MJ a little if they are skinny, have dark hair, wear shades and the right clothes.

Sometimes people even tell me I look a little bit like MJ when I wear shades lol :doh:

I can see it, but it's more that she got Michael's way of moving and smiling and his gestures(if you get what I mean) down.

Back