Does Michael Jackson know that he is good looking?

Re: Does Michael know he's hot?

Well, thanks to the rude media perhaps he has developed some sort of idea of how he looks but Im pretty sure when he hears his fans/female fans going "OMG MICHAELLLLL .... Or "YOURE SO SEXY!! / YOURE SO HOTTTTT!" I think he is reassured then ;)
Not that he needs the reassurance ... But thaz what the scumbag media has done. >.

if he doesn't know THEN DANG, MICHAEL JACKSON YOU HOTTIE :wub:

He doens't seem to be the most self confident person on Earth, so maybe he has his doubts about it. But it's impossible that he doesn't even think about how hot he has to be to make us girls go nuts like he does..

Michael must of visited MJJC at least once, he could be a common visitor, he probably gets very down then comes here, reads posts and smiles again!

He must hear it 24/7.

^
Well I don't know if he visits MJJC or not but I hope if he does he has gone to some of the 'Man In The Mirror' forum threads. :wub:

oh I think he knows everything about that :p
maybe he doesent agree a 100% with us, but - he knows ;)
(thats what I think)

^
Well I don't know if he visits MJJC or not but I hope if he does he has gone to some of the 'Man In The Mirror' forum threads. :wub:
Especially the one about his manhood. :dancin:
Jeez, I would like to see his reaction into this... :hysterical:

I hope he does - because he blooming is!!!!!
He nearly kills us with his hotness and his sexiness ohhmyygoooddd! I need some water! lol

^

Especially the one about his manhood. :dancin:
Jeez, I would like to see his reaction into this... :hysterical:

LMAO I'd love to see that too!!!

I think on some level he has to know he's hot.. He may not always feel it, but he knows he is.

it depends on how he sees himself..
i consider myself not as beautiful, but also not as ugly..
there are more attractive parts on every person and less ones..
maybe he likes his mouth, but not his chest or i dont know lol
but at least he must feel hot when fans are going to faint and scream out his nasty thoughts lol

I remember to read in the TV Guide magazine intervew in 1999 or Vive mag 2002 (if I'm not wrong or confused) he said he didn't consider himself sexy.

and I said WHAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????:bugeyed :stretcher

For me and many girls here in MJJC Michael is THE SEXIEST 'N HOTTEST MAN ALIVE!!!!!!!!

Oh then Baby, I need to say this out loud....YOU"RE THE HOTTEST ON EARTH!!!

***smiles*** ***blushes***

well even if "michael" doesn't consider "himself" sexy, he knows many people do, and he knows many people do not.

***smiles*** ***blushes***

well even if "michael" doesn't consider "himself" sexy, he knows many people do, and he knows many people do not.

^.^ i guess this fits for every human being on earth..
some might consider u as beautiful, others do not..
but i believe that mikey knows hes hot :p
and if not, then maaan U R HOT and SEXY and BEAUTIFUL and GORGEOUS and i cant sleep at night when im thinking of you:doh: oh jeez

think about this...knowing how michael is, would he be the kind of person to say to himself, oh i'm so hot look at me i'm so sexy, aow! no, i doubt it. for one thing the mirror has never been one of his best friends. so the question should not be, does michael know he's hot? the question should be, does michael know that there are millions out there who think he's hot? the answer is absolutely. it's a great motivator and reassurance to a guy who's never thought that great of his looks.

btw, vncwilliam, LOVE your siggy. absolutely true

Hell yeah, I mean he should know, and im sure he knows he's got that boom boom... and when i mean boom bom i mean hotness, somewhere, in there. :lol:

Well said :thumbs_up:

Michael is a very down to earth person, he doesn't like to show off at all. So it depends on the taste of every person, lot of Michael female fans consider him so gorgeous 'n Michael haters do not.

If he doesn't know that he's hot, I know he's shy alittle bit but I would like the opportunity to let him know in my own sweet way, I'll start with a wink...If he does know that he's hot,then he's showing his sexiness in front of the whole world and doesn't care of anyone doesn't like it..

Hell yeah, I mean he should know, and im sure he knows he's got that boom boom... and when i mean boom bom i mean hotness, somewhere, in there. :lol:

i love your siggy, Tillits Gone. it's so true.
in a forty eight hour period, i was stalked by one woman, and told i was the ugliest thing on earth by another. that's the story of everyone's life. i've been on sites, featuring the hottest women in the world, where someone would come on and say that that woman is ugly.

just about everybody wears makeup.

lots of people get plastic surgery.

everybody is insecure.

there are people who think Angelina Jolie is the hottest thing on earth. there are others who say eeerrggghhh..you should see her without makeup.

so, why do people say negative things about other peoples' appearance. anybody who does, is a hypocrite.

the only unnattractive feature about a person, is arrogance, if they have it.

so, whatever Michael 'knows' about himself(i think he is beautiful, by the way, and i'm straight) he's not arrogant. that's what's important.

and thanks, MimiK :)

Last edited:

The question is like does Michael know he can moonwalk

i love your siggy, Tillits Gone. it's so true.
in a forty eight hour period, i was stalked by one woman, and told i was the ugliest thing on earth by another. that's the story of everyone's life. i've been on sites, featuring the hottest women in the world, where someone would come on and say that that woman is ugly.

just about everybody wears makeup.

lots of people get plastic surgery.

everybody is insecure.

there are people who think Angelina Jolie is the hottest thing on earth. there are others who say eeerrggghhh..you should see her without makeup.

so, why do people say negative things about other peoples' appearance. anybody who does, is a hypocrite.

the only unnattractive feature about a person, is arrogance, if they have it.

so, whatever Michael 'knows' about himself(i think he is beautiful, by the way, and i'm straight) he's not arrogant. that's what's important.

can we laminate this post and put it in a goldframe please? :cheeky:
I agree SO much! Understanding and accepting eachother is so important!
And to just let eachother be. We're all a product of love, and we where all born by a mother. Nomatter how we look - it's human! And none look the same. So drop the critisms of eachother because where all really beautifull.

can we laminate this post and put it in a goldframe please? :cheeky:
I agree SO much! Understanding and accepting eachother is so important!
And to just let eachother be. We're all a product of love, and we where all born by a mother. Nomatter how we look - it's human! And none look the same. So drop the critisms of eachother because where all really beautifull.

thanks. :) and you are spot on with your post.

Nah, MJ deffinatley doesn't know he's hot. Unfortunatley.

I think he does know he can moonwalk... Lol!

But, Michael, if you don't know how hot you are and how perfect your moonwalk is, then let me tell ya:

YOU THE HOTTEST, SEXIEST MAN ON EARTH!!! YOU'RE HANDSOME, BEAUTIFUL, STUNNING.. YOU'RE PERFECT! At least, for me... :)

And you sure can moonwalk.. :p

Back