Does Michael Jackson hate touring still?

^
Lmao :lol:

Watch the Private Home Movies video GOLDSPACESUIT 45 :yes:
It wasn't his fans who said he hated it, he did. But he DOES it because of his fans.

Well he hates the stresses of touring but loves all the fans he sees.

Well he looked more bored on Billie Jean in the first leg. The second leg except Vienna and Munich are incredible!

I'm pretty sure he still does, a Michael Jackson tour is not a stroll, it causes him a lot of pain and he loses a lot of weight (for some singer this would be a good thing).
There are many much younger stars in their twens/thirties who I hear complain about touring, too, i remember R. said on his show to his fans: I#m 30 and I#m completely finished, so, soon after that he canceled his shows. And this guy has not to dance like Michael and he is younger, he also started when he was much older than Michael did.
If people do a tour they do it for the money and not because they like it so much, TT were broken, than they reunited and did a tour.

Michael's playing a 50 date residency at the O2, in the 1980's and 90's that would have been divided in to different dates around Europe. So I think Michael loves performing live, but hates touring around the world or even different states in the USA. As Michael said he hated touring and "this is my last tour" when he was just 22-23yrs old on The Jacksons, Triumph Tour of the USA in 1981. Also worth noting is that the last two Jacksons tours, Triumph and Victory were just USA tours. So touring the world from 1972-79 as he had done wasn't a prospect that appealed to Michael from 1980-84, and I guess it doesn't appeal to him now.

I always thought Michael would do a mini world tour like Madonna, touring just the major cities in Europe, a few dates in Japan and the USA. You never know Michael may still do that, but I doubt it.

LOL that still cracks me up when he does that! he gives a little cheeky grin when he says he'll make it positive so they know the truth, he knew how to get them! :D

i think he loves to preform its just going from country to country etc

Back