Does anyone think Michael had a premonition?

Michelle MC

Proud Member
I was wondering just a few minutes ago, why Michael wrote Heaven Can Wait. Does anyone think he had a premonition that he would die young. I saw an interview and I think it was with Barbara Walters that after Princess Diana passed away, Michael had a premonition that someone else would follow and he was so afraid it was going to be him. It turns out of course that Mother Teresa followed. Anyway sometimes in interviews he came across as someone who had a premonition that he would die young. Has anyone else seen the same or is it just me?

I don't think he would have or wanted to die at an old age. I just can't image Michael as an 'old man' and I don't think he could, he'd still be the same Michael but... I don't know, I just don't think it would have happened and clearly doesn't, it would have at least been nice for him to watch his children grow up though.

I was actually talking about this in the psychic thread. I believe he possibly had the ability to see what his future might be. He might have known that he was going to die. I think he knew he had a limited time to do what he wanted to do here on earth.

I heard that he told Lisa Marie Presley he would die like Elvis did..
so I assume he did have a premonition.. but Michael wanted to live forever really :cry:

I believe he's had a lot of premonitions. When he was still alive and I was watching his This Is It Tour press conference. I got goosebumps when he said "When I say This is It..This is really it!....This is the final curtain call.." :(

Back