does anyone knw...

mjrocks

Proud Member
71437043_full-1.jpg

does anyone knw what happened in this pic?

ps Carinemjj mj looks like a superhero in ur sig!!! i love the wet hair stong jaw look!!!

lol and concerning body hair, i saw the vanity fair tribute magazine today (lol not much of a tribute, jsut one article) but i was surprised to see arm hair and bits of chest hairr! cuute!

I believe that the thing in his hand was part of his costume it was a piece that went around his neck and he ripped it off.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gfl9yeMcJo

Have a look..

Hahaha, that clip just cracks me up. Michael was definetly trying to work the crowd...silly man. The 'ow' just cracked me up too...just a random 'ow'. I so wish I could have seen him in concert.

But I think that clip really clears it up. It looks like he did rip off a piece of his costuming and that is what he is holding in his hand. But I still swear it looks like he has a hole in his pants. LOL

Hahaha, that clip just cracks me up. Michael was definetly trying to work the crowd...silly man. The 'ow' just cracked me up too...just a random 'ow'. I so wish I could have seen him in concert.

But I think that clip really clears it up. It looks like he did rip off a piece of his costuming and that is what he is holding in his hand. But I still swear it looks like he has a hole in his pants. LOL

i do believe the pants are ripped too

I know O love the whole ow thing to ..he is just so damn hottt.. I loved his smile. :)

poor guy seriously how does he perform like he does in all those clothes??! he must get unimaginably hot on stage

LOL! Thank you for the smile this thread gave me. :)
Excactly! :cheeky: Oh the video made me laugh, too..

It does look like there's a hole in his pants to me, though. (I think this thread belongs to the MITM section.. ;) )

Last edited:
He is my superhero! Looks so great in those pics! aaaww

HEY I found a video in Youtube and at 0:25 we can see a pic with riped gold pants too (the video is ALL ABOUT THE GOLD PANTS by the way... Wouah!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBK--fIqszo&NR=1

Oh god, Michael had to be very confident in everything going on down there to wear those..

Wonder how many pairs he had...hmm....LOL

Back