Does anyone know where one can download last night's Larry King Live?

hesiod

Proud Member
Hey everyone,
my tv had a problem just at that point last night and I missed it.. Does anyone know where I can watch/download yesterday’s show..?

thanx in advance :flowers:

There really wasn't much on last night, if you missed it, don't be too worried. I expected John Mayer to show much more appreciation, for one thing. Then Miko was on for a tiny bit, Harry Belafonte, nothing too great. Mostly recaps of the memorial. And Larry making yet ANOTHER mistake. I swear, that guy needs to go. He said 'MEE-KAY-IL' instead of 'Michael' !!! My mom and I looked at each other and flipped out !

^^hahah mekael lmao. i did not know who he was talking about, i had to ask. either way hes a great interviewer though. so i deal with it lol.

No, I'm still looking for the frickin' episode from like 4 days ago with Kenny Ortega :mello: Also that link posted is useless, you can't watch full episodes on the cnn site.

^^hahah mekael lmao. i did not know who he was talking about, i had to ask. either way hes a great interviewer though. so i deal with it lol.

Oh please! He asked Gotham Chopra if it was sad for him to come back to Neverland.. well DUH. What a horrible question. And in front of Jermaine he asked about Diana SANDS instead of Diana Ross!!! Plus last week he said that Michael won 13 EMMYS!!!! hahaha, the man is a FOOL! Legendary, but his time is done.

Back