Does anyone know what happened to the Jack and Lily story?

Maria MJ

Proud Member
There was a site some of you may know: www.lookin.biz
And there was a developping story titled Halfhearted Knew Mao Too (anagram for Death of a moonwalker).
It was a hoax related story and it was very interesting!
There was a countdown timer according to which the story should end Christmas 2010 but all of a sudden the site was shut and the story went for sale!
Does anyone know what happened?

I've never heard of the site or the story. The title of the story alone bothers me. :ermm: What is the summary/plot? and why was there a timer ending the story?

Nevermind.....I found and read the story or at least part of it. *big emotional sigh* :(

^ That's not it. :)

This story was posted on a website that somehow linked to another MJ site. I only found some of what was posted from Nov - Dec. What I read sounded like a love story between "Jack" and "Lily" that always ended, until next time.....there were other things entwined with the love story that were interesting to read as well but from what I can tell the posting of it ended on New Year Eve.

^ That's the first thing I thought of when I saw both names.

Anyway, it is even Michael Jackson related?????

Well I looked on the website and it just seems like another hoax........whatever you do, don't buy the story! I don't trust it!

Ok, I have no idea about this weird story and website. Now all it says is that it's for sale and I can't see anything else of it. What does it actually have to do with MJ besided the title supposedly being an anagram?

Jack and Lily are characters in a film called "Legend" directed by Ridley Scott and starring Tom Cruise, Mia Sara and Tim Curry!!!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legend_%28film%29
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0089469/
Just the other day I thought about this movie! Crazy to find a post mentioning it. It was so magical when I was a kid and it always made me think of Michael. I know this is kind of weird, but let me explain... ***spoiler warning -- if you don't want the ending ruined, then don't read further**** Jack and Lily are in love and both innocent at heart. I won't go through the whole plot... so Lily gets kidnapped by the big evil dude who wants her to kill the last unicorn, effectively destroying innocence and plunging the world into eternal winter. Jack and assorted creatures go to save her, but arrive to see her apparently ready to chop the horn off the unicorn. To those who don't know Lily, it looks as if she's gone to the darkside. One says, "She means to do it, Jack! Shoot her! Shoot her!!!!" But Jack, with his bow and arrow aimed at Lily, trusts in the purity in her heart because no matter what it looks like, he knows her, a part of her inside that the others don't. At the moment of his last possible chance to kill her he says to himself, "I trust you, Lily" and doesn't shoot. Bang, Lily's sword or whatever comes down and hits... the chain holding the unicorn captive, not the horn. He was right to trust her. So especially when I was younger this was some big movie theme that was 'wow' to me because I felt that way about MJ, about seeing/knowing something so many others didn't. Sorry for the weird tangent, lolol.

Ok, I have no idea about this weird story and website. Now all it says is that it's for sale and I can't see anything else of it. What does it actually have to do with MJ besided the title supposedly being an anagram?

Just the other day I thought about this movie! Crazy to find a post mentioning it. It was so magical when I was a kid and it always made me think of Michael. I know this is kind of weird, but let me explain... ***spoiler warning -- if you don't want the ending ruined, then don't read further**** Jack and Lily are in love and both innocent at heart. I won't go through the whole plot... so Lily gets kidnapped by the big evil dude who wants her to kill the last unicorn, effectively destroying innocence and plunging the world into eternal winter. Jack and assorted creatures go to save her, but arrive to see her apparently ready to chop the horn off the unicorn. To those who don't know Lily, it looks as if she's gone to the darkside. One says, "She means to do it, Jack! Shoot her! Shoot her!!!!" But Jack, with his bow and arrow aimed at Lily, trusts in the purity in her heart because no matter what it looks like, he knows her, a part of her inside that the others don't. At the moment of his last possible chance to kill her he says to himself, "I trust you, Lily" and doesn't shoot. Bang, Lily's sword or whatever comes down and hits... the chain holding the unicorn captive, not the horn. He was right to trust her. So especially when I was younger this was some big movie theme that was 'wow' to me because I felt that way about MJ, about seeing/knowing something so many others didn't. Sorry for the weird tangent, lolol.

Yea, its a brilliant film for everybody who likes fairy tales should watch it!!!!

I think I may have seen that movie before. Sounds familiar. hmmmmm.....

Back