does anyone know if it's possible to save an email message to your desktop?

Hmm couldn't you just copy/paste the email onto Word? I don't think its possible to save an actual email to the desktop because emails don't have a specific type of file..(At least I don't think they do)

Hmm couldn't you just copy/paste the email onto Word? I don't think its possible to save an actual email to the desktop because emails don't have a specific type of file..(At least I don't think they do)

oh..ok thanks.

what's 'Word'?

Word=Microsoft Word, thats what I hear people refer it to atleast:p . It's just a typing program with more features than the Wordpad/Notepad but not really needed unless you have to type loads of things IMO

Word=Microsoft Word, thats what I hear people refer it to atleast:p . It's just a typing program with more features than the Wordpad/Notepad but not really needed unless you have to type loads of things IMO

is there a web address for this?

Theres probably ways to purchase it online, but I forgot to mention that Microsoft Word is part of the Microsoft Office group of applications so if you have the CD of that (I'm just assuming your on Windows) then you can get it from there

Theres probably ways to purchase it online, but I forgot to mention that Microsoft Word is part of the Microsoft Office group of applications so if you have the CD of that (I'm just assuming your on Windows) then you can get it from there

ok. thanks

You don't need Word. Just copy and paste the contents of the email into notepad and save it to the desktop or whatever you want it, it'll be a .txt file.

This might help. It's for saving Outlook email. If you don't use Outlook, probably won't help. But I don't know what you use to read your email. :)

http://www.carlsbadusd.k12.ca.us/Pdfs/InfoSys/Save-email-Outlook.pdf

You don't need Word. Just copy and paste the contents of the email into notepad and save it to the desktop or whatever you want it, it'll be a .txt file.

thanks yall. it all helped a lot. thanks everyone who posted..it all helped.

Back